Pattern Reviews> Purrfection> 1023 (Nepal (Pants))

Reviewed by:EBarrow

About EBarrow
Member since: 7/26/06
Posted on:2/14/07 10:29 PM

AnneM said... (2/22/07 10:21 AM) Reply
Those certainly work well as pajamas. Some pattern lines work better for some figures than others, & I think this is one of them. (Plus it does seem oversized.)
EBarrow said... (2/21/07 9:16 AM) Reply
Thanks for the feedback. I'm always attracted to these patterns because the drawings make the women look so long and lean. You can see from my picture that I'm not long and lean! (I"m 5"2" and 130 lbs.) I am wearing them for pajamas and I really like the raggedy edges.
Ody said... (2/18/07 1:55 PM) Reply
I think they look great on you. It is rather hard to see from the picture, but I don't think they are bad at all. I could see embellishing the top.
j222b said... (2/15/07 11:34 AM) Reply
I LOVE your idea of sewing some seams raggedy. Your photo looks kinda like medical scrubs in the picture- cute!
OP Gal said... (2/15/07 9:47 AM) Reply
Too bad it didn't work for you. I have some Purrfection patterns, but haven't used them yet. I'm dubious after reading your review. Thanks for the heads up.
Mini said... (2/15/07 9:04 AM) Reply
I have tried several of the Purrfection patterns, and was also attracted by the cute drawings. However, nothing turned out much like the picture, even when made in a smaller size. They seem to run VERY oversized, and have a lot less shape than the illustrations suggest. Your photo will be helpful for others who are considering this pattern. Sorry it didn't turn out though-these patterns are expensive(:.

Burda 8157