Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6515 (Misses Tops)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:3/29/07 8:39 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Other Projects by Nancywin using this Pattern

Hilary said... (7/11/07 11:56 AM) Reply
That's too bad, it looks so cute on your dressform! I hope you'll post a review if you can get it to work.
AnneM said... (4/9/07 8:22 AM) Reply
Very cute style, I like how it looks in that fabric. Hope you can get this to work for you.
LiZ said... (4/4/07 1:27 PM) Reply
This looks very pretty, sorry that it is not quite right for you.
Annette1 said... (4/4/07 1:44 AM) Reply
I have faith in you that you'll get this figured out just the way you like it. :o) It's such a cute pattern, it's worth the effort. We'll be anticipating your next go-round. :o) What a pretty fabric this is, too.
Rhoda K said... (3/30/07 3:56 PM) Reply
Cute top and like your fabric choice, too. You're zipper application is one that was used quite often "back in the day". I remember using it and didn't like it then either ;-). Good luck on your next try, it's a nice looking pattern.
Marji said... (3/30/07 10:51 AM) Reply
It's too bad it didn't work because the design, laid flat, sure is pretty.
ryan's mom said... (3/30/07 6:54 AM) Reply
Looks so pretty, especially in the fabric you chose! Do you really think the pooch is that noticeable when it's on? You know how the average person would never notice these things--always us sewers :) .
So So said... (3/30/07 6:29 AM) Reply
I tried this pattern as a muslin. And obviously need to do a FBA( the top sits on my bust and not under). Quite disappointed. May try it again later.
RuthieSews said... (3/30/07 3:12 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing I have this pattern but have not rtied it yet.
Soliel said... (3/29/07 9:54 PM) Reply
Does someone know why there is a pooch? I am curious myself!
cindy-lou said... (3/29/07 9:12 PM) Reply
Nancy, I love your fabric choice adn I think if you tinker around with the front, the 'pooch' will disappear. This looks like a great top-- please don't give up on it!