Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7911 (Burda 7911 Blouse)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:4/25/07 11:18 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
OP Gal said... (4/26/07 8:55 PM) Reply
Cute top and cute fabric. The sleeves are a bit "Judy Jetson" but that makes it distinctive, right?
narcissaqtpie said... (4/26/07 4:21 PM) Reply
I like the it! Maybe the sleeve turned out "space-age" (lol) because of the fabric. You could always take em them off like ryan's moms sugg.
nicegirl said... (4/26/07 9:29 AM) Reply
Cute! I kind of like the crazy sleeve caps but I'm having a Judy Jetson moment lately.
ryan's mom said... (4/26/07 7:14 AM) Reply
Cute top! I haven't tried any Burda patterns yet, but have a Burda mag I have yet to trace. Hmm...the sleeves...makes me wonder what look the designer was trying to achieve. I agree about gathering the caps. Or the top would look cute without sleeves too--perfect for summer.
Soliel said... (4/25/07 1:24 PM) Reply
I think the sleeve caps are OKay, just not used to them. However, if you use a lighter cotton...they would relax more I think.
fuzzygalore said... (4/25/07 12:40 PM) Reply
Well, I don't know - those sleeve caps do look very space-age :-)... and that's supposed to be a good thing, isn't it? At least when you're feeling like super-galactic mom?? I like your fabric. And it's crisp enough that the caps look good, not all drooping down like they could. So I think it's a success.
Pinkytoo said... (4/25/07 12:25 PM) Reply
Good save on the neck band! I agree with you on the cap sleeves, maybe they should be more like a ruffle? Good job anyway, it is very cute!

MariaDenmark 101

by: flyingstit...

by: BirdyBooo

Sew House Seven Rose City Halter Dress Paper Pattern

Sew House Seven Rose City Halter Dress Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)