Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4261 Spa Essentials (Yoga Mat bag)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:4/30/07 8:36 PM

AnneM said... (5/8/07 7:29 AM) Reply
Nice mat bag, very stylish. If people are amazed you made this, it probably doesn't occur to them that you make your spectacular wardrobe. Cute little gnome.
RJFoote said... (5/4/07 4:11 PM) Reply
I love this pattern and I love the material you used. I use the pocket to hold my car keys and wallet. My daughters keep small hand towels in theirs as well as stuff class flyers into it. While not necessary I enjoy having the pocket there.
Deepika said... (5/4/07 3:27 AM) Reply
Ann, this is so pretty!
Jan B. said... (5/1/07 9:51 PM) Reply
Pretty mat bag. I've used this pattern a couple times--once with home dec. fabric and once out of satin. I find the outside pocket useful for a zip loc baggie containing a washcloth and a small spray bottle of lavendar to scent it. We drape this over the eyes and forehead during the relaxation segment. We KNOW that's the best part of class.
Ann Smith said... (5/1/07 5:07 PM) Reply
Kath in ON: just a quilting cotton. I fused batting to the bottom circle as per pattern instructions.
Kath in ON said... (5/1/07 4:10 PM) Reply
Very nice. I'm finally going to make myself one of these. Did you use a quilting cotton or something heavier?
Elemenopeo said... (5/1/07 9:23 AM) Reply
What a pretty bag - I intend to make this one up for my sister so appreciate your pocket hints.
hongkongshopper said... (5/1/07 7:41 AM) Reply
What a good idea.
sew obsessed said... (4/30/07 8:44 PM) Reply
Just curious, does the knome yoga? Great tote. I should get busy with this type of project. I grab whatever bag is handy and everything always falls to the bottom. I love the fabric. Thanks for the review.
sew obsessed said... (4/30/07 8:44 PM) Reply