Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Baby Sling (Baby Sling)

Reviewed by:vrealize

About vrealizestar
Member since: 1/15/07

Posted on:5/14/07 4:28 PM

AnnS said... (5/16/12 9:47 PM) Reply
That's wonderful! I made my own slings using Jan Andrea's instructions and have since made many gift slings with them, too. I also include her handy wearing instructions PDF too. And I agree, it's the most awesomely practical gift one can give!
vrealize said... (6/4/08 4:05 AM) Reply
Thank you Jan Andrea! And thank you so much for providing instructions on your website. I was so happy last year when I found them! (: I have made a second sling as a gift to another friend since that time (out of wonderful gray tencel!).
Jan Andrea said... (6/3/08 5:13 PM) Reply
The sling looks great! For future reference, a finished length of between 2-2.25 yards is really quite ample for the vast majority of body types. I am tall and fat, and 3 yards is way too long for me -- I would not recommend a sling that long for most wearers.
leigh7911 said... (5/14/07 10:21 PM) Reply
What a great gift! Looks very nice.
Jackie M said... (5/14/07 9:47 PM) Reply
Very nice! The denim is nice for hubbies -- though mine wears my green flowered sling around the house, he'd never wear it out in public ...

Sew Liberated Paloma Top, Tunic & Dress Pattern