Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3486 (Maternity Dresses)

Reviewed by:lucidthread

About lucidthread
Member since: 3/2/05
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:6/3/07 2:07 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Maternity
yassy79 said... (10/3/11 11:11 PM) Reply
Looks great. Thanks for putting up this review. I've made one kwik sew maternity top and was wondering whether to tackle this pattern. I'll give it a go.
jrobichaux said... (3/17/08 9:29 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I'll be making this dress myself wish I had the same fabric you used!
indianajoni said... (8/31/07 5:15 PM) Reply
Love it! This one is on my Must Sew list. How did you find the sizing? I've never done a Kwik Sew before, do they run large or small? I'd hate to put all that effort in and end up with a tenty sack...
krystalkaes said... (6/4/07 10:24 AM) Reply
Very sweet dress. Could we see a picture of you in it? I am positive you are super cute and want to oo and ahh over you. :-)
Sew4Fun said... (6/3/07 8:49 PM) Reply
Nice dress.
Sharon M said... (6/3/07 8:11 PM) Reply
Such a cute maternity dress! You should have seen what was available for maternity wear back when I was pregnant...talk about looking like an elephant! Hope you stay comfy and cool during these last few months while wearing your cute new dress.
AnneM said... (6/3/07 7:43 PM) Reply
It doesn't look like a maternity dress -maybe you can even wear it after you have your new baby. It really is lovely.
cleandirty said... (6/3/07 12:08 PM) Reply
So adorable! This will be so comfortable during these hot months.
EveS said... (6/3/07 10:30 AM) Reply
I absolutely love it...tucking this one away in case I should find myself needing it in the future! Thanks!
MissCelie said... (6/3/07 9:22 AM) Reply
And this is why I will be making my own clothes hould I ever get pregnant. That's adorable.
Zaneta said... (6/3/07 5:39 AM) Reply
This is a really nice dress :)
Evil Olive said... (6/3/07 5:14 AM) Reply
Very pretty. Looks much better than the pattern photo. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Kitschy Coo Trifecta Tee