Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7027 (Sandra Betzina Todays Fit Pant)

Reviewed by:Peggy L

About Peggy Lstarstarstar
TN USA
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:7/15/07 11:24 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
PegL said... (7/17/07 12:21 PM) Reply
You look marvelous! (I tried to say that like Billy Crystal!) The shorts are very nice too!
pamici said... (7/16/07 7:05 PM) Reply
Very cute -- I'm inspired!
SouthernStitch said... (7/16/07 7:02 AM) Reply
These look really nice. One of my favorite patterns, with or without the pleat.
carolynw said... (7/15/07 9:39 PM) Reply
Ilike these shorts on you - pleats or no - and I do like pleats so if they come back that's OK!!
Peggy L said... (7/15/07 8:58 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone! I left the pleat in this pair because every catalog I have been getting from Talbot's always has a couple of pairs of pleated pants. I got another catalog as soon as I made these - no pleats anywhere. Didn't make the blouse - it came from Talbot's a couple of years ago. I do need to update the avator! Maybe I can get a decent Mother of the Groom picture next weekend.
cecelia said... (7/15/07 8:47 PM) Reply
Nice shorts, looking good and congrats on your weight loss!
OP Gal said... (7/15/07 8:40 PM) Reply
Great looking shorts, Peggy. I removed the pleats on the muslin that I'm working on from this pattern. I love the pattern and intend to make it my master pants patten. They look wonderful with that blouse--did you make it? I agree, your avatar doesn't do you justice.
Sherril Miller said... (7/15/07 6:40 PM) Reply
Cute outfit. You are looking wonderful.
bunz said... (7/15/07 5:19 PM) Reply
Great fit on those shorts!! And you look terrific - you need to update your avatar :-)
Nancywin said... (7/15/07 3:05 PM) Reply
Nice looking shorts - they look like the kind you'll pull out over and over again.
blue mooney said... (7/15/07 2:59 PM) Reply
Looking VERY good, Peggy! Your hard work has really paid off! The shorts are nice, too. They look great with the blouse.
slanden99 said... (7/15/07 2:19 PM) Reply
Nice shorts! Matches your blouse perfectly.
mastdenman said... (7/15/07 11:47 AM) Reply
Nice shorts. By the way, pleats are creeping back into style now, so you are really just ahead of the game.
Gold said... (7/15/07 11:43 AM) Reply
Great job looks great!
Karla Kizer said... (7/15/07 11:34 AM) Reply
New body, new shorts, and both look great. Congratulations! I couldn't get the pattern link to work on your review or MaryLynn's, but I found the pattern when I went to the Vogue website. Go figure....http://img.sewingtoday.com/cat/20000/itm_img/V7027.jpg (In case anyone else wants to see the pattern you used.)

by: EssiMay