Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 02-2007-3 (Short Sleeve T-shirt)

Reviewed by:MelissaB in WA

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

jnamcd said... (7/25/07 9:10 PM) Reply
Here I am behind in reading reviews! Another great t-shirt Melissa! Looks great! I agree, I like the smaller size, too--but maybe it is because you look so darn cute in that pink!! Great job!
slanden99 said... (7/22/07 11:26 PM) Reply
Both tees look really nice on you--just a matter of the look you want to achieve. Ottobre really made a great set of tee shirt patterns.
mssewcrazy said... (7/22/07 10:46 PM) Reply
I am happy I have purchased this issue. I have always loved knit tees and your pretty shirts make me really want some of these. You must have a beautiful wardrobe as all of your creations look great. I vote the 36 and tweak it a teeny bit if you find you want any more ease. It looks great on you.
martinanne said... (7/22/07 6:45 PM) Reply
Fabulous fit, Melissa!!
Mary Stiefer said... (7/22/07 3:51 PM) Reply
Great fit and great color. I like the fact that it's a bit lower cut in the neckline than normal t's. Great job.
Jeanninem said... (7/22/07 6:07 AM) Reply
Size 36 has my vote. It looks great.
gatorgirl4325 said... (7/21/07 11:06 PM) Reply
Sew cute!! : ) My copy of Ottobre is on the way and I can't wait to try this top. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours!
marthamyers said... (7/21/07 4:03 PM) Reply
Nice work - yours is so much more attractive than the one on the model.
Leslie in Austin said... (7/21/07 1:00 PM) Reply
The smaller one is so much cuter on you, Melissa. It shows off your figure, but still looks comfy!
cindyann said... (7/21/07 12:02 PM) Reply
Great tee shirt. I'm always on the look out for a great fitting scoop neck and this one looks wonderful. Only prob....I don't have this issue. :(
ribbit2jen said... (7/21/07 10:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I have that issue and never really paid attention to that particular pattern. I'll have to try it now :)
cindy-lou said... (7/21/07 10:11 AM) Reply
Melissa, you never stop looking good in the things you make. I love this top on you! Thanks for the great review-- I'm gonna check out Ottobre.
CarolynGM said... (7/21/07 10:05 AM) Reply
Another vote here for the 36. Love that watermelon color.
Linda G said... (7/21/07 9:48 AM) Reply
Your shirts have great fit. I like the 36, it shows off your great shape better. I am waiting for the fall/winter magazine and I am going to try and buy one somewhere.
Karla Kizer said... (7/21/07 7:30 AM) Reply
Melissa, both shirts look great, but I think the 36 looks a little more stylish because of the fit. I'm frequently guilty of tracing precisely between 2 sizes on nested patterns like these, and the resulting size 37 might give you the best of both sizes - comfort and style. Enjoy those shirts; they look fantastic.
zora said... (7/21/07 7:04 AM) Reply
The size 36 looks way better on you!!!! Lovely shirt!
F and L said... (7/21/07 3:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful as usual, Melissa. I love both T Shirts but definitely like the fit of the 36 on you best. And now I want to make one up too!
Sherril Miller said... (7/21/07 2:29 AM) Reply
They should pay you for this review. I'm sure your wonderful t-shirts will sell many copies of this issue. I'm very glad I already have mine.
Dmd4106 said... (7/21/07 2:07 AM) Reply
Great fit and flattering color. I think I will hv to give the Ottobre t's a try
MadalineJane said... (7/21/07 1:56 AM) Reply