Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe Contest 2007 (Wardrobe Contest 2007)

Reviewed by:krinn

Posted on:7/27/07 8:24 AM
Last Updated:7/23/07 3:38 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
christinawo said... (8/4/07 1:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for the tips on Photoshop. I love your color and pattern choices. The shorts are so cute. Thanks!
Stephenie said... (8/3/07 11:04 PM) Reply
Amazing wardrobe. Love the floral shorts!
tlmck3 said... (8/3/07 9:41 PM) Reply
I LOVE it! My idea of a perfect (summer) wardrobe. You will ALWAYS have something to wear without EVER having to give it a moment's thought. And, I love the colors together.
AnneM said... (8/3/07 8:43 PM) Reply
Fantastic wardrobe. You must be thrilled. Great variety of style and colors, but definitely all works as a wardrobe.
LauraLo said... (8/2/07 12:53 PM) Reply
Wow, it looks gorgeous! And you're a genuine professional with Photoshop
Marilyn N. said... (8/1/07 4:19 PM) Reply
Your colors and pattern choices are great; everything looks so good together! Thanks for the Photoshop instructions.
snapdragonfly said... (8/1/07 5:42 AM) Reply
beautiful collection, professionally presented, endless combinations of wearable garments, this is wardrobe with a capital W!
Meredith P said... (7/31/07 7:13 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe, and thanks for the Photoshop tips. Very helpful!
yummymummy38 said... (7/31/07 10:24 AM) Reply
makes me think of the mediterranean, yellow sunflowers, brown earth etc. V professional presentation.
Danvillegirl said... (7/30/07 8:29 PM) Reply
Great job. I like the colors and loved how the pieces worked together so well.
Nancywin said... (7/29/07 8:25 AM) Reply
Your collection (and your composite) looks like something out of Lucky Magazine. Very up to date and stylish. I love it.
CherylStillSews said... (7/27/07 6:35 PM) Reply
Sensational! Great colours - particularly love the yellow top.
Nancywin said... (7/27/07 10:46 AM) Reply
Congratulations on completing your wardrobe. Very nice.
cecelia said... (7/26/07 8:34 PM) Reply
Everything looks terrifc with so many combinations. I haven't been able to be as focused. Sincere congratulations on wonderful planning!
SewLil said... (7/26/07 2:17 PM) Reply
It's mind boggling to me that YOU MADE ALL OF THAT! That's awesome! One day it will be me with a completely, made by me, wardrobe. Congratulations. Everything looks great.
belphebe said... (7/24/07 3:19 PM) Reply
What a great casual wardrobe, and congratulations on sewing all those pants/shorts. I'll wait until after the contest to do that. I had forgotten about the "magnet outline tool". In Paint Shop Pro, it looks like a lasso and is just called "Freehand". Thanks for the explanation of how you put the pictures together.
fuzzygalore said... (7/24/07 3:05 PM) Reply
Wow! What's most fascinating to me about this great wardrobe is that it's casual.. Proof that the concept works no matter what your lifestyle. And let me tell you I don't have much use either for most of the stuff that's usually pushed for wardrobes :-). Anyway, I'm not surprised that you're having more ideas along these lines, go for it!
loridiane said... (7/24/07 11:11 AM) Reply
Wow, what a great wardrobe!
Marji said... (7/24/07 10:59 AM) Reply
Great looking wardrobe. Wonderfully casual and wearable.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (7/23/07 11:01 PM) Reply
Ditto! Ditto!! Bravo!! What a wonderful presentation of a really nice wardrobe. Your colour choices have stretched my ideas of what to wear with brown, also. Thank you.
Annette1 said... (7/23/07 8:08 PM) Reply
What a FANTASTIC wardrobe you've assembled here. Your presentation is top notch, too. I really admire you!
Dmd4106 said... (7/23/07 7:48 PM) Reply
Casual fabulicity. Luv the colorway. Great Photoshop. It is so amazing how talented you guys all are. Congrats on finishing.
Tiner W said... (7/23/07 7:24 PM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe! I'd wear every piece!
CarolynGM said... (7/23/07 6:09 PM) Reply
What a beautifully coordinated, stylish wardrobe. Great pictures too!
CSM--Carla said... (7/23/07 4:54 PM) Reply
Beautiful presentation and wardrobe. Thanks for taking all the time to share this with us!
mrsanniep said... (7/23/07 4:52 PM) Reply
I think you did a wonderful job! I love your color and style choices.
Mufffet said... (7/23/07 4:49 PM) Reply
Very professional presentation! :) AND the clothes are great! I love your fabric colors and garment choices. It is inspiring to think about doing something like this.
nicegirl said... (7/23/07 4:49 PM) Reply
I love your choices! I think my favorite are the floral shorts. Your photoshop skilz are also quite impressive.
ldpaulson said... (7/23/07 4:22 PM) Reply
Wow! What a great presentation and fab wardrobe. A great achievement!
sewbehind said... (7/23/07 4:13 PM) Reply
Your presentation is very professional! The wardrobe looks functional. Congratulations on your wardrobe!
Laurie Lou said... (7/23/07 4:02 PM) Reply
I give you A+++++. You must be in graphics or have art background. What a great combination of Everything! It ALL looks so professional. I'm jealous! It does make sense to have things that go together...saves space in the closet and a lot quicker than deciding if this and that goes together! You should be so pleased with yourself.
Kay Y said... (7/23/07 3:48 PM) Reply
Wow! That's for the pieces AND the cool looking picture (looks very professional). Thanks for the instructions on how to do the photo.

You Sew Girl Kids Beret Pattern