Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2442 (Jeans)

Reviewed by:CarolynGM

Last Updated:9/7/07 8:34 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 20 people

Other Projects by CarolynGM using this Pattern

kathiego said... (3/18/09 3:04 PM) Reply
This is a very informative and detailed pattern review with many photos which makes it most helpful! Thanks! Kathy
Hilary said... (10/15/07 2:10 PM) Reply
Your newest version looks great as well!! I would love to get this pattern-thanks for the review!
MissCelie said... (9/9/07 11:18 PM) Reply
I cannot believe these were made at home!! They look amazing.
April K said... (9/9/07 8:13 PM) Reply
Great fit on your jeans! Love the topstitching.
bes said... (9/8/07 7:25 PM) Reply
Beautiful job!
lmg said... (9/8/07 5:30 PM) Reply
What a way to get out of a sewing slump! Fabulous jeans!
Kay Y said... (9/8/07 12:44 PM) Reply
These are even nicer than your first pair - that pattern is a keeper and I'll be looking out for it!
Elona said... (9/8/07 12:09 PM) Reply
You, my dear, should be the poster girl for jeans! They really are lovely. Beautiful work.
carolynw said... (9/8/07 9:43 AM) Reply
Nice lookign jeans Irina - you look wonderful in them and do I ever envy you for your slim, trim bod!!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (9/8/07 9:36 AM) Reply
WOW! You look FAB in your jeans!! Trim, young, energetic, etc., etc.! ENJOY wearing them... and the whistles!
cindyann said... (9/8/07 9:15 AM) Reply
All I can say is wow!
ELizabeth_Atl said... (9/8/07 8:35 AM) Reply
The fit is perfect and your execution is flawless. They look great one you! Well done!
Ronda Rae said... (9/8/07 8:34 AM) Reply
These are awesome! I just may have to try some jeans some time soon. You've inspired me!
Sic said... (9/8/07 8:31 AM) Reply
Those are great looking jeans - good color and great fit - nice work!
Robbie Jo said... (9/8/07 8:04 AM) Reply
Great Jeans!! Now if I just had those slim hips to hang them on
PegL said... (9/8/07 8:00 AM) Reply
Gorgeous jeans! Excellent fit! In my next life I want your shape!
Linda G said... (9/8/07 7:28 AM) Reply
Very nice looking jeans.
Sew4Fun said... (9/8/07 7:07 AM) Reply
Fantastic jeans! They look great on you.
Christina Sonja said... (9/8/07 0:36 AM) Reply
Your jeans fit you great. Is it true that nothing comes between you and your Calvins? ;)
MelissaB in WA said... (9/7/07 11:19 PM) Reply
Those are fantastic - the fit is perfect!!!!
sewbehind said... (9/7/07 10:41 PM) Reply
Wow, even better the second time around. You look great in jeans, by the way.
WTG said... (9/7/07 9:19 PM) Reply
Your jeans look great! I remember this pattern from the late 70s. My mother made them for me. We were so proud that we could duplicate Calvin Klein jeans. You did a fabulous job.
Carolyndh said... (9/7/07 9:13 PM) Reply
Wow, you look awesome in these jeans! What a great pair of designer jeans--very professional!
bunz said... (9/7/07 8:34 PM) Reply
Ooh, I am so jealous!! :-) Great jeans!
Puddin Pop said... (8/2/07 12:35 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans and I love the material.
OP Gal said... (7/31/07 10:10 AM) Reply
Great job of constructing jeans. They look fabulous on you. Congratulations on a wonderful job.
BeckyC said... (7/31/07 9:41 AM) Reply
Your jeans look wonderful on you! Congratulations on getting such a great fit. You certainly found a great pattern, sometimes the oldies are the goodies!
Danvillegirl said... (7/31/07 5:23 AM) Reply
Great job!
2BSewing said... (7/31/07 3:53 AM) Reply
Wow! Great fit (and no muslin)! The jeans look fab on you. Wonderful workmanship. Thanks for providing pictures of different views.
KimB said... (7/30/07 9:37 PM) Reply
Your jeans look great! Thanks for reviewing this pattern. I have it in the stash, and I will put it up to the top of the pile after reading your review.
Annette1 said... (7/30/07 6:25 PM) Reply
I remember when this pattern came out. :o) Your jeans look great! And I bet one of the reasons they're so comfortable is the fact that they're not on grain at CF and CB. Beautiful workmanship, as always.
frame said... (7/30/07 4:58 PM) Reply
Great review. I can't believe I have this pattern and have never sewn it. Your jeans look great on you.
tlmck3 said... (7/30/07 4:38 PM) Reply
Those jeans look FABULOUS on you. What an incredible first try! Thanks for the thorough review...I get scared just THINKING about sewing jeans.
drsue said... (7/30/07 3:36 PM) Reply
Fabulous job! I don't have this pattern, but I remember "Calvin's" very well. Looks like good design is never out of style.
slanden99 said... (7/30/07 2:43 PM) Reply
Nice job on those jeans! I love the pinstripes