Pattern Reviews> Patrones Magazine> 252-09 (Supermax Blouse)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people

gellod said... (6/11/10 5:53 PM) Reply
Love it!!
VictoriaR said... (6/21/08 11:29 PM) Reply
Very cool blouse! Looks fantastic!
Nancywin said... (6/7/08 2:30 PM) Reply
Great looking shirt, Cidell. Of course, the sleeves make it, but I really like the collar treatment as well. The whole thing really suits you.
cindy-lou said... (6/7/08 1:55 PM) Reply
Wow, do I love that! You do such gorgeous work, every time.
Kay Y said... (1/8/08 8:26 PM) Reply
I skipped over here using the link on nicegirl's review - somehow I had missed it first time around. I love this blouse! I hope you are wearing it a lot because it looks great on you.
indianajoni said... (9/22/07 9:37 PM) Reply
Well, you're a very jaunty mortician at least.
andreastevens said... (8/17/07 12:47 PM) Reply
Awesome blouse on an awesome lady. I have really enjoyed your blog. The blouse looks fabulous on you. Ditch the notion of looking like Popeye. Good grief woman, you look like a million dollars!
CynthiaSue said... (8/2/07 2:58 AM) Reply
You look great, complete fashion diva. Incredible job.
Gold said... (8/2/07 0:11 AM) Reply
Very cute!!Love the color.
nicegirl said... (8/1/07 3:13 PM) Reply
It looks great! The dropped shoulder is such a nice detail. Now I can't wait to make mine.
Birgitte said... (8/1/07 3:02 PM) Reply
Just fabulous!
loridiane said... (8/1/07 11:51 AM) Reply
Love it!
carolynw said... (8/1/07 11:22 AM) Reply
Cidell I am fast running out of adjectives to dscribe your work - this is lovely and I really have no idea why you think Popeye has anything to do here - my dear you look so Haute couture it is amazing. Well done!!
Marita Kinnula said... (8/1/07 8:58 AM) Reply
Very nice!!!!
Marji said... (8/1/07 8:49 AM) Reply
I think it's fabulous. NOT like a mortician...not even popeye - unless his bicep slipped.
cindy-lou said... (8/1/07 7:48 AM) Reply
You and nicegirl have just completely mastered Patrones. They owe you all big time for all the mags fo theirs you have sold on this website. LOVE the unique shirt; it's great on you.
megp47 said... (8/1/07 6:52 AM) Reply
I'm impressed! I was skeptical of those voluminous sleeves at first, but I think you've really pulled it off.
madhatter said... (8/1/07 4:29 AM) Reply
This is totally gorgeous, and I just can repeat that. Love the sleeves, the fabric and the way it looks on you. Perfect!
Annette1 said... (8/1/07 0:23 AM) Reply
Popeye? Ha! I'm afraid I wouldn't have made that connection. :o) I like your blouse a lot better than the model's, actually, as yours seems to be more wearable, if you know what I mean. I think the black looks great on you, but I know how you feel. I see people all the time in head-to-toe black, but if I do that, I feel rather like a mortician, as well. Since it's pinstriped, maybe you could put white bottoms with it and you'd like it better. Beautiful blouse!
Nancywin said... (8/1/07 0:11 AM) Reply
I wish I were your size so I could go over and steal your wardrobe! Another great addition - I always look forward to see what you're making.
Erica B. said... (7/31/07 11:35 PM) Reply
Very chic top. I hope you enjoy wearing this.
svenskaflicka said... (7/31/07 11:21 PM) Reply
So cute!
poppyq said... (7/31/07 11:12 PM) Reply
I love the top. Wear it well!
Vonnevo said... (7/31/07 11:09 PM) Reply
Gorgeous !!!! I love it Cidell and the colour suits you too. Enjoy wearing this stylish number :)

Favorite Things Little Bow Peep Pattern