Pattern Reviews> Other> 2007 Wardrobe Contest (2007 Wardrobe Contest)

Reviewed by:Marilyn N.

About Marilyn N.star
WA USA
Member since: 2/3/07
Posted on:7/31/07 11:33 PM
Last Updated:8/1/07 2:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
christinawo said... (8/4/07 1:15 AM) Reply
I love your fabric and pattern choices. I'm going to try some of those tshirts and the KS dress. Thank you!
AnneM said... (8/2/07 8:39 PM) Reply
You are one well-dressed hobo! ;) Your DD has good taste (combining skirt & fabric) - must be the sewing you've done for her. You must be thrilled with your new wardrobe.
Stephenie said... (8/2/07 4:05 PM) Reply
You've inspired me to check out Kwik Sew patterns. Beautiful wardrobe. I was just like you before the contest, too...Just logging on for info. I've learned, it's much more fun to be involved!
carolynw said... (8/2/07 8:59 AM) Reply
Love everything you made - have fun wearing such a lovely wardrobe!
jnamcd said... (8/1/07 8:19 PM) Reply
Great job! It looks like the coral tee and the floral skirt would look super awesome together!
Leora said... (8/1/07 6:09 PM) Reply
I wish I had a sewing sister, and a generous one at that. You're lucky! Love your skirts!
CarolynGM said... (8/1/07 3:26 PM) Reply
Very attractive wardrobe. Congratulations on completing and reviewing everything!
bunz said... (8/1/07 3:07 PM) Reply
What a wonderful wardrobe!! Congrats on finishing -- there are many of us who didn't :-)
Birgitte said... (8/1/07 2:44 PM) Reply
What color combos- truly awsome! Congratulations!
LauraLo said... (8/1/07 5:14 AM) Reply
Wow, very-very pretty, my favorite is that shirred top too, but I love the entire wardrobe! Have fun wearing it.
Annette1 said... (8/1/07 0:11 AM) Reply
Boy, I'm impressed: such a pretty new wardrobe, and (mostly) from your stash! You should be proud. :o) I think my favorite is that shirred top. Love it!
Nancywin said... (8/1/07 0:09 AM) Reply
Glad you finished. I would love to see a picture of you in the black dress. I agree that writing reviews helps one to be more aware. I go back and look at my own reviews all the time, sort of like a sewing diary. It helps me know what changes I made to the pattern and what I need to remember when I start to use it again. Congratulations on finishing your wardrobe!

Sewing Workshop Siena & Cortona Shirts