Pattern Reviews> Other> 2007 Wardrobe Contest (2007 Wardrobe Contest)

Reviewed by:Marilyn N.

About Marilyn N.star
WA USA
Member since: 2/3/07
Posted on:7/31/07 11:33 PM
Last Updated:8/1/07 2:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
christinawo said... (8/4/07 1:15 AM) Reply
I love your fabric and pattern choices. I'm going to try some of those tshirts and the KS dress. Thank you!
AnneM said... (8/2/07 8:39 PM) Reply
You are one well-dressed hobo! ;) Your DD has good taste (combining skirt & fabric) - must be the sewing you've done for her. You must be thrilled with your new wardrobe.
Stephenie said... (8/2/07 4:05 PM) Reply
You've inspired me to check out Kwik Sew patterns. Beautiful wardrobe. I was just like you before the contest, too...Just logging on for info. I've learned, it's much more fun to be involved!
carolynw said... (8/2/07 8:59 AM) Reply
Love everything you made - have fun wearing such a lovely wardrobe!
jnamcd said... (8/1/07 8:19 PM) Reply
Great job! It looks like the coral tee and the floral skirt would look super awesome together!
Leora said... (8/1/07 6:09 PM) Reply
I wish I had a sewing sister, and a generous one at that. You're lucky! Love your skirts!
CarolynGM said... (8/1/07 3:26 PM) Reply
Very attractive wardrobe. Congratulations on completing and reviewing everything!
bunz said... (8/1/07 3:07 PM) Reply
What a wonderful wardrobe!! Congrats on finishing -- there are many of us who didn't :-)
Birgitte said... (8/1/07 2:44 PM) Reply
What color combos- truly awsome! Congratulations!
LauraLo said... (8/1/07 5:14 AM) Reply
Wow, very-very pretty, my favorite is that shirred top too, but I love the entire wardrobe! Have fun wearing it.
Annette1 said... (8/1/07 0:11 AM) Reply
Boy, I'm impressed: such a pretty new wardrobe, and (mostly) from your stash! You should be proud. :o) I think my favorite is that shirred top. Love it!
Nancywin said... (8/1/07 0:09 AM) Reply
Glad you finished. I would love to see a picture of you in the black dress. I agree that writing reviews helps one to be more aware. I go back and look at my own reviews all the time, sort of like a sewing diary. It helps me know what changes I made to the pattern and what I need to remember when I start to use it again. Congratulations on finishing your wardrobe!

Deer&Doe Blouse Datura

by: House of P...

by: SueT

Victoria Jones Collection Misses' Pareau Style Wrap Dress

Victoria Jones Collection Misses' Pareau Style Wrap Dress

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)