Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 03-2006-115

Member since: 9/13/04
Posted on:8/21/07 6:11 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
shaleenymay said... (4/29/13 8:34 PM) Reply
That outfit is very sophisticated and refined indeed! And I rarely tuck my shirts in either.i have a couple skirts I've sewn that I can't lol
busyozmum said... (8/23/07 8:56 AM) Reply
After reading your other recent review, I had to come and check this one out. Another great skirt. They're inspiring me to have another look through my stash of BWOF magazines. I love to look at them but don't sew from them. Your review makes me want to sew from them. (smile)
Jane S said... (8/22/07 7:18 PM) Reply
Wonderful skirt! I need to pull out my WOF mags and start some tracing, your outfits are inspiring me!
BillieJean said... (8/22/07 2:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for your lovely comments, Jackie. I'll be 69 in Oct and I've discovered that for me skirts and tops are just more flattering than dresses. That's probably because I can camouflage my thick middle better. But not everything I do comes out well. My husband has now adopted the term "wadder" for his failed projects because he's heard me use it so often.
tentmaker said... (8/22/07 10:44 AM) Reply
I am 71 and living in Texas too. I sew mostly for my Grandchildren. I have tried making a few things for myself and have been disappointed. It must be that I am choosing the wrong patterns for me. My grandaughters love what I sew for them, but I am never happy with what I make. It mostly hangs in the closet until I put it in a goodwill bag or hangs unfinished in my sewing room. You look great in the outfits you made. Jackie
gatorgirl4325 said... (8/22/07 10:01 AM) Reply
Very well done - great skirt.
Levone said... (8/22/07 9:57 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt!
Nancywin said... (8/21/07 10:00 PM) Reply
Very classic. It looks great on you.
librarylady said... (8/21/07 7:27 PM) Reply
Love your skirt and love your review.
Immelu said... (8/21/07 7:25 PM) Reply
That looks sooooo classy. I love it!
BJ1400 said... (8/21/07 7:02 PM) Reply
Love the skirt. It looks great on you.

Heidi & Finn Coco Jacket