Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2003-137 (Men's shirt)

Reviewed by:babsi1111

About babsi1111
NA GERMANY
Member since: 1/11/05
Posted on:8/26/07 6:41 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
Hilary said... (9/6/07 4:27 PM) Reply
You did a fantastic job on this shirt, the plaid matching on the front is perfect, and I love the pocket and yoke on the bias. Your brother looks really handsome in his new shirt-well done! Thanks for such a thorough review!
SandraB said... (9/1/07 12:56 PM) Reply
Great looking shirt and thank you for such a helpful review.
Dmd4106 said... (8/27/07 12:31 PM) Reply
You did a great job on yr brother's shirt. Nice color and fit. Congrats on yr 1st review.
slanden99 said... (8/27/07 12:20 PM) Reply
Very nice shirt! Looks so professional
martinanne said... (8/27/07 10:32 AM) Reply
Excellent review! That shirt looks wonderful. Perfect fit. I love the details.
Meredith P said... (8/27/07 9:44 AM) Reply
I really like the way the shirt turned out. You did a great job on the shirt and the review. Thanks for the links to Gigi's tutorial. I had forgotten about that.
Marilyn N. said... (8/27/07 2:34 AM) Reply
Your review is very helpful & clear. The shirt turned out very well!
Linda F said... (8/26/07 12:15 PM) Reply
You are right about men's shirt being too roomy. I am having a hard time finding a shirt that will fit my son who is built just like your brother. I'll have to check out my BWOF's and see what I can find.
ChristineX said... (8/26/07 11:40 AM) Reply
Your English is better than mine and I'm American! lol You gave an awesome review and I love the result on your brother!
morzel said... (8/26/07 10:13 AM) Reply
Thanks for the tip concerning the collar tutorial, I always struggle with getting the collarstand exactly onto the shirtfront. Will try this method! Great shirt. Lucky brother...
MissCelie said... (8/26/07 9:41 AM) Reply
What lovely shirt and a terrific review! Thanks for pointing out Gigi's tutorial!
Kellie R. said... (8/26/07 8:22 AM) Reply
Your brother must be very happy with his shirt - what a nice present! The fabric is nice for someone his age and the fit is very good. Thanks for the great review - your English is very good!
zora said... (8/26/07 6:55 AM) Reply
Sehr schön!
zetor said... (8/26/07 6:55 AM) Reply
That shirt is really good and I don't think you have anything to worry about your English. Now if I was writing in German now that's a different matter, LOL!

Lolita Patterns Gunmetal