Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3804 (Plus Size Khaliah Ali Collecti)

Reviewed by:TammyD

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 8 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Plus
jlbrannon said... (3/12/08 0:31 AM) Reply
I, too, love the Khaliah Ali collection. They all fit so much better than any others.
Sally Sews said... (1/4/08 9:58 PM) Reply
Hi - I just got this pattern tonight - I'd looked at it several times. I'm glad you like it. It will be my first project in this particular line, but I also bought three other tonight - $1.99 at Hancocks!!!
RobinE said... (12/6/07 3:53 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! My proportions are similar to yours and I have been eyeing the Ali patterns for awhile-- it's great to hear/see that there are patterns out there that will work for us! I'm excited to try some of her tops now :)
Tiger B said... (11/15/07 5:41 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I'm just about to try the dress, so it was really nice to hear your experience. (But your fabric is cooler than mine!)
Ec said... (9/25/07 11:06 PM) Reply
Just gorgeous, so flattering and lovely fabric. Beautiful!
Karen6790 said... (9/18/07 10:28 PM) Reply
The KA patterns that I've seen are consistently flattering, but this one is particularly good. I love the color and pattern on you. Nice job.
angie.a said... (9/18/07 9:41 PM) Reply
LOL! Funny & informative review :D
Izzie said... (9/18/07 8:52 PM) Reply
Your top looks great and I love your haircut :) I'll look forward to seeing your next KA dress.
BeckyC said... (9/18/07 8:17 PM) Reply
Beautiful top on you! The style of the pattern and the color of the fabric are so flattering on you. Great top!
Mary in MS said... (9/18/07 8:10 PM) Reply
Love the fabric, it looks great on you too :)
jlg said... (9/18/07 7:23 PM) Reply
This looks lovely on you. Great job and review.
tentmaker said... (9/18/07 12:43 PM) Reply
I would love to see a picture of this dress. The pattern looks intriguing and the measurements look just like its made for me.
mssewcrazy said... (9/14/07 11:11 PM) Reply
I am reading up on these patterns. I have been collecting lots of the oop ones that people on here have liked and getting the newer ones when there are pattern sales. I agree with you totally on these - I hope they keep making new ones.
All About Linings