Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Other> Washable duster pads (Washable duster pads)

Viewed 1966 times

Last Updated:4/4/08 10:38 PM

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

SewVeryTall said... (3/10/08 12:56 PM) Reply
p.s. for people using leftover fleece scraps to make a duster...since it's made from polyester, you can rub it against another piece of polyester before you start dusting, and build up static...this could help it to dust as well as the purchased refills.
SewVeryTall said... (3/10/08 12:51 PM) Reply
Seeing yours makes me wonder if I would have ever thought of this! I really like the idea of making refills for my Grab-it brand dust mop [FYI-this brand has the longest handle], and a purchased pattern really isn't necessary. Buying the refills is a drag, but it sure is nice to just throw that dirty, hairy thing away. I'll make one just to see if it's not too disgusting to launder, then decide for sure, lol. If a person could get the fabric cheap enough, or use leftover scraps, we could make our own disposable ones for the floor, and wash the furniture dusters [they're less disgusting]. Thanks for the review...and for pushing the start button on my brain! :)
Tez said... (3/10/08 2:21 AM) Reply
Great idea!
Celeste said... (9/28/07 4:23 PM) Reply
Do these work as well as the disposable ones?
beangirl said... (9/24/07 7:55 PM) Reply
Excellent! I'm like you, I love the product but hate the cost and waste of the refills. Thanks for the review and the info.
Sic said... (9/24/07 5:34 PM) Reply
I am trying to be more "green" - what a great idea! Money and tree saving!
Ceri said... (9/24/07 12:01 PM) Reply
What a great idea! I had used regular micro-fiber clothes on my plain swiffer, but I love this idea and yours look great!
Stitchology said... (9/24/07 11:27 AM) Reply
Wonderful idea. Check out the pattern website, which has mop covers and lots of baby things.
HeyJane said... (9/24/07 9:02 AM) Reply
WOW that is wonderful......saves all that landfill waste PLUS we'll save all that money we can spend on FABRIC !!! yay
Sharon M said... (9/24/07 9:00 AM) Reply
Great idea - I'm glad you reviewed this as I would never have known about that company. I love the green aspect of this too!
vasallese said... (9/24/07 7:18 AM) Reply
Thank you very much. I just ordered the pattern.
Peggy L said... (9/24/07 4:21 AM) Reply
Great idea!
Em's Summer said... (9/24/07 0:06 AM) Reply
WOW! This is GREAT! I'm trying to live as green as possible and am going to make some, too! Wonderful review!
Nancywin said... (9/23/07 11:04 PM) Reply
Great idea. I may just have to order this pattern.
Tiner W said... (9/23/07 10:30 PM) Reply
Terrific idea! I hate spending money on cleaning supplies like these--it seems to be such a waste.

by: SewLuva