Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 2950 (endless options sleepwear)

Reviewed by:CycleGal

About CycleGalstar
Member since: 3/14/03
Posted on:4/2/03 3:20 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

http mom said... (4/4/03 3:27 AM) Reply
I usually dislike McCalls patterns but I love the idea of a pj with one button closing. I think you fabric is just adorable. We too have a quilting store near us that has the best flannel fabrics, in fact most of there fabrics are wonderful. I also go there to get accessories for my old Kenmore because they always have all that kind of thing.
Joann Eidhoff said... (4/3/03 4:16 PM) Reply
Cute PJ's! They are almost too pretty to sleep in. I love your fabric! You've given me a good idea, too. I'll bet I could use some of my vintage fabric for jammies, too. I'll just have to convince the kids, that's what they want!
CycleGal said... (4/3/03 11:37 AM) Reply
Hi! I ran out of fabric, and didn't want to go back to Britex in San Francisco, so I posted a fabric request on fabric.net. I ended up getting the fabric from fabricparadise.com though it wasn't on her website. She replied to my post on fabric.net. Good luck!
Debbie Spriggs said... (4/3/03 0:59 AM) Reply
Such cute fabric! It makes cute PJ's too!
CatherineG said... (4/2/03 9:51 PM) Reply
Love that vintage style fabric! I picked up some of that fabric collection with vintage appliances on it. I was thinking of making an apron but PJs are a great idea also.
sewgirl said... (4/2/03 7:42 PM) Reply
AWESOME fabric!!!
Leslie in Austin said... (4/2/03 1:21 PM) Reply
Great jammies! Don't you love that fabric?!? I used it to make a retro apron, duplicating one of the aprons on the print. (http://www.io.com/~lolawson/sewing/butterick6567.html) I bought my fabric at Hancock's for ~$6/yd, although I know they sell it at www.reprodepot.com as well for ~$8/yd.
Sarah McC said... (4/2/03 12:36 PM) Reply
Nice project. I love the fabric. Any ideas where someone far from California could obtain some Michael Miller fabric?
Pam Z said... (4/2/03 4:13 AM) Reply
Nice fabric choice. Cute PJs!

Marfy 3367