Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 64282-1001 (Ballerina Gown)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:12/11/07 2:25 AM
Last Updated:12/11/07 0:24 AM

Elle D said... (2/19/08 11:12 PM) Reply
You know, I went right to the picture and wrote a comment congratulating you on your design and drafting skills, it all worked so well together. Then I read about your trials and tribulations, isn't it great when we have happy accidents? I also like the pink leotard under the purple top. And the flower strips are gorgeous. And of course your model shows it all to such advantage.
Blooms said... (1/19/08 6:54 AM) Reply
Heather, I was feeling your pain as I read that review! Well done on a fabulous result.
jessika said... (12/21/07 2:53 PM) Reply
Wow beautiful. Eventhough it was difficult she looks so pleased and beautiful.
ryan's mom said... (12/12/07 6:27 AM) Reply
It looks great on her and what a great save with your ingenuity! Deadline sewing always seems to mean you can't find what you like when every other time you can.
Seamingly Simple said... (12/11/07 11:40 PM) Reply
You sure are courageous. I'm glad this turned out well in the end and that Heather was pleased with her custom ballerina outfit. Well done. Have a glass of wine now.
Annette1 said... (12/11/07 11:07 PM) Reply
What a great review! AND, I might add, when I looked at the first picture of the "dancing duo," I assumed you had used some to-die-for designer pattern. Heather's dress is beautiful. My favorite part is the little leotard peeking out from under the bodice. I had to laugh when I read of the escapades of trying to find the fabric and the flowers. :o)) NOW if you go, you'll probably have flowers dropping from the skies. :o) (By the way, I was trying to find a pink Christmas tree for my niece, and finally had to give up.) Great review!
Birgitte said... (12/11/07 2:09 PM) Reply
What a great job you did! I can so sympathize with this entire process... But you won! She looks beautiful in her gown. I also love the trio picture... the way she leans into her mommy. Just precious.
michellep74 said... (12/11/07 12:22 PM) Reply
She looks adorable! Congrats on persevering through and coming out with such a great result!
CA Eisenhour said... (12/11/07 10:27 AM) Reply
Talk about "Sewing with a Purpose!" The gown came out simply adorable and DD looks so cute. Congratulations on a job well done! Ditto on what Kath in ON said!
marjenann said... (12/11/07 7:33 AM) Reply
OMG!! She is so adorable and so her is wonderful dress!!! Way to go!
Kath in ON said... (12/11/07 6:26 AM) Reply
Cogratulations on coming up with solutions and completing this in time for the recital. Isn't it amazing what we will do for our children??

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2010-132