Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3115 (tops / yoga pants)

Reviewed by:CycleGal

About CycleGalstar
Member since: 3/14/03
Posted on:4/9/03 3:27 AM
Last Updated:4/9/03 3:27 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Activewear    Pants
CycleGal said... (4/10/03 12:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the reviews! The lightweight power dry just runs a teeny bit if it is cut on an area that puts strain, like the neckband. Its a great fabric and perfect for workout wear!
Mbarkle said... (4/9/03 12:11 PM) Reply
Cyclegal, It looks great! I have made the top too and I really like it. It covers my sports bra well, but is still cool. I wear it in Jazzercise classes or just to go walking. I used a black wicking lycra with a stretch poly print on the front. There's a pic in my review. I think there is another review of the top made from cotton jersey or interlock. It would be a good summer tshirt.
Everyday Sewist said... (4/9/03 10:14 AM) Reply
I've been curious too. Thanks for your review. I need a sleeveless top like this--the store-bought ones never fit. I like the fact that the neckline and armholes are not too low.
Deepika said... (4/9/03 9:23 AM) Reply
Cyclegal I've been curious about the top in this pattern and so far there have only been pant reviews, so your review has reassured me that it will work. That color is really nice on you!
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (4/9/03 8:22 AM) Reply
I'm with Pam - can anything be considered "comfortable" on a 55 mile bike ride? *grin* Seriously - it looks like a great choice for cycling, and that fabric sounds like a great choice. I didn't know it would "run" like stockings - interesting factoid to file away!
Pam Z said... (4/9/03 5:04 AM) Reply
Nothing could be comfortable on a 55 mile bike ride! :) Thanks for the review.

Christine Jonson Inset Jacket