Pattern Reviews> Indygo Junction> IJ764 (Retro Raglan Jacket)

Reviewed by:SarahSM

About SarahSMstar
OR USA
Member since: 1/17/07
Posted on:1/24/08 9:59 PM
Last Updated:1/25/08 0:59 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Berniev said... (12/16/08 1:22 PM) Reply
I just purchased this pattern - happy to find this very helpful review and I think it looks great on your mom. good job.
Fidpuck said... (2/26/08 9:19 PM) Reply
I love the "funky" styling of Indygo Junction's patterns, but have yet to sew one. I appreciate the tips given about sizing and hem allowance.
SarahSM said... (1/25/08 6:25 PM) Reply
Dmd419: I've made that trench and would make it again. There are a couple of minor issues with that pattern. (I wrote a pattern review here).
Dmd4106 said... (1/25/08 4:19 PM) Reply
Yr Mom looks gorgeous in her new coat. Fine details, I'm especially liking the bits of Hot pink detailing. Great review. I will have to give Indygo a try. There's a trench I had my eye on ....
michellep74 said... (1/25/08 1:10 PM) Reply
The jacket looks great on your mom! It's beautifully made. Thank you for such a detailed review!
diane s said... (1/25/08 11:19 AM) Reply
I had requested a review of this coat, thank you very much for the heads up with the sizing, which must be a characteistic of Indygo Junction
phthooey said... (1/25/08 10:00 AM) Reply
She clearly enjoys the jacket -- well done!
carolynw said... (1/25/08 10:00 AM) Reply
She should be so happy with this jacket - looks lovely on her!
moss said... (1/25/08 9:36 AM) Reply
That is a gorgeous jacket and your mom is awesome! Sounds like the style would work well for me. I love the pink on the pockets.
marjenann said... (1/25/08 8:25 AM) Reply
That jacket looks like it was custom made for you mom!! She looks great and the jacket is darling.
AnneMarie60 said... (1/25/08 8:23 AM) Reply
Your mom looks great in this wonderfully-made jacket! I love this style. Thanks for calling my attention to this pattern. I am sorry the jacket didn't work for you, but thanks for sharing the tips you learned along the way.
rahayu said... (1/25/08 1:39 AM) Reply
She is one happy mom...and the jacket is really gorgeous..love those pink details,goes well with the grey outfit. Well done!

SewBaby Animal Mittens Pattern