Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4922 (Misses princess seamed shirts)

Reviewed by:blue mooney

About blue mooneystarstarstar
Member since: 12/21/02
Posted on:2/17/08 4:12 PM
Last Updated:5/26/08 10:45 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
ALY said... (5/28/08 1:05 PM) Reply
Your blouse is really beautiful, and fits you well. I really like your version of the sleeves.
Re Becca said... (5/27/08 1:34 PM) Reply
You got a great fit. It looks so nice on you.
michellep74 said... (5/27/08 10:57 AM) Reply
Very flattering blouse--it looks great on you! Great versatile piece to add to your wardrobe!
appleton78 said... (5/27/08 10:26 AM) Reply
Very nice! Looks like the sort of blouse you could dress up or down. Great with jeans, or take them up a notch with some dressy pants and (ouch) heels. I am with meli88a...I love the crisp white look...very summery.
meli88a said... (5/27/08 10:19 AM) Reply
This is really TNT on you - I like this white, crisp version.
Annette1 said... (5/27/08 2:02 AM) Reply
Oooo, how NICE. This blouse is very flattering on you, indeed. I really like your idea of the black topstitching. I have a white linen blouse that I wear quite a bit in the summer, but I always feel just kind of BLAH in it. Maybe I'll make me a new one and use your idea for the topstitching. :o)
cmarie12 said... (2/19/08 9:39 AM) Reply
Robyn - this is so you! What a wonderful shirt!
ryan's mom said... (2/18/08 8:40 AM) Reply
What a great blouse you have! This pattern is in my stash and your review was very helpful!
Peggy L said... (2/18/08 7:05 AM) Reply
Great shirt! Looks like a great pattern to have in your TNT line-up. I better add it to my list, too.
Enid E said... (2/17/08 8:57 PM) Reply
I loved that you used denim for this pattern. It makes it so much more interesting! I am sure you will wear it more than occasionally. Thanks for the review.
maidathome said... (2/17/08 5:47 PM) Reply
Wonderful shirt. Have added this to must do list. Thanks for the good review.
Sigrid. said... (2/17/08 5:41 PM) Reply
This is a wonderful "muslin". Love it very much and do understand fully that you like to wear it regularly.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/17/08 5:18 PM) Reply
I immediately whisked this onto my wish list after reading your review. The blouse falls so beautifully and I agree that it's a bit more than semi fitted. A great denim w/blk topstitching blouse is always a welcome addition, and yours is particularly special. Love the sound of the high armscye, too. Thanks for sharing this one. -Lily

Burda 7234