Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB025FB (Frenchy Bags)

Reviewed by:JuliaS

About JuliaSstarstarstar
Member since: 3/29/04

Best Patterns of 2007
Posted on:2/25/08 10:37 AM
Last Updated:2/25/08 10:37 AM

Vesta Patterns

CynthiaSue said... (2/26/08 1:41 PM) Reply
I didn't realize it was so big. This makes me want to make it. I thought it was a purse but would make a great little tote. Thank you for the review. It is darling.
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/26/08 1:35 PM) Reply
I love the irony of the "Mom" over the pin-up girl and all the lipstick smudges on your fabric! Lots of humor went into this. Its a great bag and I hope you get a chance to use it!
pterion said... (2/26/08 11:45 AM) Reply
What great fabric! I do hope you find a purpose for this bag as it is just too cute not to show off!
Stitchcakes said... (2/26/08 10:26 AM) Reply
I keep going back and forth on this pattern, but this is the best version of it I've seen yet and has placed it in the 'yes' pile. I love the fabric!
ColorMeHome said... (2/26/08 0:08 AM) Reply
Very well done! Cute fabric!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/25/08 9:23 PM) Reply
Your bag is beautiful. I don't think it matters that it isn't exactly perfect for a diaper/DD things carry all, just now. You'll have this bag long after she doesn't need quite so many bring-alongs, and you'll still love it, I'm sure. I do. -Lily
Nancywin said... (2/25/08 9:04 PM) Reply
very cute. Handbags are a lot of work, but worth it.
jent said... (2/25/08 3:16 PM) Reply
I love your fabric - very, very cute. I love this pattern too. I've made three of these now and it's one of those patterns that makes me feel like I can actually sew! They turn out really, really well and yours is no exception!
ryansmumAria said... (2/25/08 1:17 PM) Reply
MarthaH said... (2/25/08 10:55 AM) Reply
Really cute! Sorry it didn't work for your purpose.