Pattern Reviews> McCall's> M5580 (MISSES' DRESSES, SASH AND TIE)

Reviewed by:Fabienne301

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

maisybrown said... (6/26/09 2:36 AM) Reply
Great to read this review! I've just bought this pattern and will try it out soon. It's very re-assuring to have read this first!
AlanG said... (4/20/08 8:10 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the detailed tips! I'm so glad I read this review. My daughter is a pretty good beginner, but at least she'll know more about what's involved before she tries to just dive in.
Fabienne301 said... (2/27/08 6:49 AM) Reply
I really should rope the husband into getting out the digital and snapping a few images of me in my dresses, the Gwen dress is #1 on the list for it's interesting construction. Oh, and Laura Ashley would be a bit "surprised" at this coming out under her name I think.
akazukinchan said... (2/26/08 11:00 PM) Reply
I enjoyed reading your review. A little risque for a Laura Ashley pattern, no? I also would like to see some pictures.
Fabienne301 said... (2/26/08 6:51 AM) Reply
Pictures, you will be sorry. Just joking. I should take pictures of these things...this is the third dress I have done since officially joining. If I keep this up, I may have no stash left!
ladybegood said... (2/26/08 6:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for the fun and informative review. This pattern caught my eye, but I decided to go with Vogue 1042. They are very similar dresses, and I am sure that your tips will be just as applicable. And yes, I'd love to see pictures!
cabinbaby said... (2/25/08 10:44 PM) Reply
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! It sounds great . . .

Victoria Jones Collection Pattern 205