Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Fashion Sewing Group> 1964 (Skirts)

Reviewed by:redhead

About redheadstar
Member since: 10/18/03
Posted on:3/12/08 7:36 AM
Last Updated:3/12/08 7:47 AM
Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 17 people
lilyofthevalley said... (3/14/08 1:28 AM) Reply
What a wonderful review, and your skirt is divine. It's so perfectly proportioned for your height and shape; I just love it. So, I hope you do make more as it sounds perfect in all your future fabric choices. A really special garment, Lily
Danvillegirl said... (3/13/08 6:37 PM) Reply
Great review and very nice skirt.
redhead said... (3/13/08 10:58 AM) Reply
Hi, everyone. Thanks for the comments and for the kind welcome back. It is fun to be re-engaging in PR!
Nancywin said... (3/13/08 9:35 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I have this pattern but have not yet made it. Don't you just love Nancy Erickson's pattern? She always has some great techniques in each one. Thanks for the tip on the yardage on this one - I also have several 1- 1.25 yard cuts in my stash.
Lori V said... (3/12/08 5:38 PM) Reply
Wonderful skirt and welcome back to PR. Very happy your sewing mojo has returned.
nancy2001 said... (3/12/08 4:55 PM) Reply
Great looking skirt.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (3/12/08 1:27 PM) Reply
Hi Redhead, it's nice to hear from you again. This is a great skirt with wonderful design details. It looks beautiful.
MarilynB said... (3/12/08 1:15 PM) Reply
Thank you for such a detailed review. I have made view A, but now will look into view B. Having made several other FSG patterns before, I have found that not much fitting is required for a great fitting garment.
Kbenco said... (3/12/08 8:49 AM) Reply
Your skirt looks great, I am interested to read about a basic with flair, thank you for your detailed review.
Peggy L said... (3/12/08 8:27 AM) Reply
Your skirt looks great! I'm sure it feels wonderful with that fabric. I'm glad the "sewing mojo" has returned. This is my absolute favorite skirt pattern. I made three View A's earlier - the review is written but I need pictures.
judy3 said... (3/12/08 8:22 AM) Reply
Congratulations on getting your mojo back and for finding a "treasure" in your stash. Your skirt looks great on you.
Kay Y said... (3/12/08 8:09 AM) Reply
I hope this means your sewing mojo has returned for good! Your skirt looks really classic.

by: born2bead