Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people

Other Projects by Robin Denning using this Pattern

Sweater knit fabrics

Peggy L said... (3/24/08 3:28 PM) Reply
Robin - you've really got the fit nailed on these. Very nice! Like you, I just need basic pants because I am past the "tuck in" age.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/14/08 2:49 PM) Reply
Excellent review. It was nice to read your order of construction, too. These pants look just fabulous and will be the perfect centerpiece of your brown and pastel colorway. Your SWAP will be both beautiful and versatile. Lovely, Lily
Karen8320 said... (3/14/08 7:04 AM) Reply
Robin, these pants look to be a fabulous fit on you. Well done! Thanks for your review and your helpful layout of the order of construction.
nancy2001 said... (3/14/08 6:22 AM) Reply
Thanks for your very helpful review of My Label. It's interesting that this pattern fits better than your TNT.
Robin Denning said... (3/13/08 9:35 PM) Reply
I am very, very pleased with the fit in my pants from BML. I don't know if I was just lucky, but these are the best fitting pants I've ever had. I do have a TNT pattern that I developed over the years. This one is almost exactly the same as my TNT, but they hang better and all the seams true up.
Kbenco said... (3/13/08 9:12 PM) Reply
Your pants look very good, you must be pleased with the programme now that you have convinced it to give you pants patterns that you have not had to adjust - or am I reading the review incorrectly?
Athene said... (3/13/08 6:18 PM) Reply
Pants look wonderful and are so nicely finished. The fit in the picture looks really good.
Annette1 said... (3/13/08 6:09 PM) Reply
Such a helpful review, with all of your construction details, and your pants are just PERFECT. :o)
Susan M said... (3/13/08 5:10 PM) Reply
Your construction techniques and skill are wonderful. What I would like to know though, do the pants fit well? Do you have any puddles or stress pulls on the fabric? Is the crotch curve perfect? From what I saw on the My Label web site the fit needed work. Did you find that to be true?
Nancy Anne said... (3/13/08 4:59 PM) Reply
Wonderful, informative review. And great fitting pants!

by: julliams