Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> My Pattern Designer Software> 113121 (Unfitted Blouse)

Reviewed by:Sewingmi

About Sewingmistar
USA
Member since: 11/8/05
Posted on:3/25/08 6:04 PM
Last Updated:5/6/08 7:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Betsy Payne said... (1/30/11 10:56 AM) Reply
I have this software also, I purchased and upgraded to the pro edition. The sewing directions that are provided with the software are terrible. You must already be an expert sewer to construct the garments. There is virtually no customer support. All that is provided is a discussion board where members are to post querries to other members. I regret purchasing this software. I am glad I found this website so I can learn how to sew.
Sewingmi said... (5/8/08 4:36 PM) Reply
Thank you all for your nice comments! wvsher, I did change the picture...sorry for the confusion! I liked the blue picture better. VtMartha, there is a lot of ease. The pattern is intended for a woven fabric, and I used a knit, and I used a fit level on the program called "comfor fit". It's very comfortable!
wvsher said... (5/8/08 1:40 PM) Reply
Lily, I think she changed the photo after I commented. Now the brown one is one of the ones you can click on in the body of the review. I like the blue one, too! Great fit.
lilyofthevalley said... (5/8/08 12:31 PM) Reply
Okay, after wvsher's comment, now I'm curious about the color, b/c its shows as royal blue on my monitor. Thanks for the heads up about the program; sounds like you're going to be pleased for some time to come. -Lily
Sherril Miller said... (5/7/08 5:47 PM) Reply
Thanks for the info about this software. I like the way your top fits too. Thanks for the info on your sizing too.
VtMartha said... (5/6/08 8:01 PM) Reply
That's how I want my tees to fit (although my computer always times out loading FoPR photos so I can't see the larger photo). How much ease would you say you have?
wvsher said... (3/24/08 11:14 PM) Reply
Your tee looks great. If the color in the photo is accurate (a rich brown or maybe burgundy?), it is a scrumptious color, too.
snapdragonfly said... (3/17/08 11:16 AM) Reply
thanks for the info MiGo. I have been to investigate and it seems worthwhile to try. downloading as I type!

Understanding Knit Fabrics