Pattern Reviews> Other> Other (SWAP)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

About Mufffetstarstarstarstar
VT USA
Member since: 8/14/05

Posted on:5/19/08 11:41 PM
Last Updated:8/23/08 2:30 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Miss Fairchild said... (6/1/12 10:57 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for doing this! I've been looking at the SWAP idea closely for a while, and this review helps me to get organized into one. Your colors are beautiful, and I really love the jacket.
Heatherrique said... (8/24/08 1:15 PM) Reply
Very exciting plan!
Kellie R. said... (8/23/08 2:34 PM) Reply
I, too, like the color choices. So soft and feminine... combined with the nice lines of your garments, this will be a great ensemble.
nancy2001 said... (6/3/08 2:35 PM) Reply
Oh Muffet. I love the colors and the styles. You've created an elegantly simple and flattering wardrobe.
Annette1 said... (6/3/08 2:14 AM) Reply
Wow! What a wonderful package of goodies you've assembled here. You're going to have endless combinations. I love the designs you've chosen, as well as your fabrics!
Mufffet said... (3/24/08 11:53 PM) Reply
Thanks for the input everyone! Lily - the one print skirt - the one that has the almond shaped dotty things on it - is a jadish green in the dots, and the knit wool will match that pretty much, and the background is a warm dark brown. The print shirt is quite turquoise and navy. I will try that together but i have a feeling I will scream in that outfit! You never know though, and I will give it a go. I have to get sewing on those pieces because I want to take the whole wardrobe to Seattle with me in May.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/24/08 9:53 PM) Reply
Exceptionaly cohesive fabrics in lovely cheerful colors and your pattern choices are wonderful. I'm not so sure that you can't wear each top with each bottom. You have the fabrics in person, of course, but in photo, I do think that print blouse might well blend with the patterned bottoms. Lovely, Lily
KathleenS said... (3/23/08 6:51 PM) Reply
I like the look of your jacket - look forward to seeing how it turns out. Your wardrobe colours are lovely too and it looks very possible - nothing too complicated.
Donna H said... (3/23/08 5:56 PM) Reply
I love your colors. Can't wait to see all the finished products and I hope it does encourage you to keep going! Take care.

by: Sew4Fun