Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 02-2008-15 (Ms. Marple Coat)

Reviewed by:bananaoil

About bananaoilstar
Member since: 7/9/05
Posted on:3/30/08 12:39 PM
Last Updated:3/30/08 12:39 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Rustybobn said... (10/19/11 9:48 PM) Reply
I am loving this coat! It looks so much better lengthened. I remember thinking how sloppy it looked in the magazine. Thanks. Oh, and I found the blog post HERE in case anyone else has a problem.
W said... (7/25/08 7:03 AM) Reply
Sorry I couldn't see the photos -- the blog wasn't working -- from the tiny one, it looks like a lovely coat. How was the sizing?
Matilda_z said... (4/11/08 9:18 PM) Reply
You did a terrific job! I love your new trench.
Mufffet said... (4/9/08 10:21 AM) Reply
I saw your coat on your blog as well, and it is lovely! Love those Fimo buttons too! :))
Elemenopeo said... (4/2/08 6:43 PM) Reply
THanks for the blog link so I could see it in all of it's glory. Great coat for the cold Easter we had!
Membear said... (3/31/08 8:38 PM) Reply
I love you coat . I have been thinking about this pattern and you have persuaded me !!
Lucy in Virginia said... (3/31/08 2:46 PM) Reply
Went to your blog to see bigger photos and glad I did. Don't know why they're so small on PR. Such a lovely coat, you've made! I agree with Nellc that yours is much nicer than that pictured in the magazine.
Lori V said... (3/30/08 10:42 PM) Reply
Great coat, love the color and the buttons are so pretty.
leanmeansewingmachine said... (3/30/08 10:14 PM) Reply
Great coat and great blog too!
MelissaB in WA said... (3/30/08 9:42 PM) Reply
So glad for the link to your blog as the pictures are tiny for me too. Your coat looks very nice and I love the fun lining fabric.
Diane E said... (3/30/08 3:17 PM) Reply
Hey everyone, to see more about the coat and bigger pictures, go to Anna's blog . Anna, thank you for this review. I was just looking at this coat and thinking about making it as a spring topper. Yours is wonderful!
Em's Summer said... (3/30/08 3:06 PM) Reply
Ditto what LindsayT said.
LindsayT said... (3/30/08 2:29 PM) Reply
Is there any way you can make your photos larger? They're coming up teeny and I'd really like to see this coat. Thanks!
mylittleelephant said... (3/30/08 1:31 PM) Reply
I love the contrast of lining and canvas, making this coat special. You have done this in two days? Wow, the way to expert sewer is a long way to me.......thanks for the review!
nellc said... (3/30/08 1:07 PM) Reply
Your coat looks so much nicer than the one featured in the magazine, I love the colour and the jazzy lining is great. Thanks for the review.

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2012-119