Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2003-107 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Sigrid.

About Sigrid.starstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/06
Posted on:4/2/08 9:39 AM
Last Updated:4/2/08 10:04 AM
chemmom said... (6/8/09 10:52 AM) Reply
Thank you for the links to the tutorial and video. I have put off making a fly front pant because I haven't been able to easily understand the instructions. Your pants look so well fitted, that I really want to try a fly front. I've bookmarked your tutorial pages. Thanks so much!!!!
blue mooney said... (4/5/08 8:14 AM) Reply
Wonderful pants! Nothing is more useful than a TNT pants pattern. Thanks for an excellent review - I printed off your fly-front tutorial and the collar stand one, too. Great tip on the finished edge for the pockets! Thanks again.
cindyann said... (4/3/08 10:43 AM) Reply
Oh wow, what a great review. Thanks for all the wonderful tips! Very nice looking pants.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/3/08 0:02 AM) Reply
Exquisite pants, Sigrid, and thank you so much for the link to your tutorials. How generous of you! Such a wealth of information. And I too must now try some Burda pants, and I shall hope to get a fit half as wonderful as your fit. Lovely, Lily
LindsayT said... (4/2/08 4:50 PM) Reply
These look so professional. I love the details and aspire to this kind of sophisticated sewing one day soon.
ChristineX said... (4/2/08 3:52 PM) Reply
Great pants!! BTW you know of a library that carries Burda?! That is so cool!
SunFlowers said... (4/2/08 3:15 PM) Reply
Sigrid, thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial and all the explanations! Please, check your blog address in the pdf files because it doesn't work. I would like to add your blog to the links on my blog. You have precious information and very well written!!
Annette1 said... (4/2/08 1:44 PM) Reply
PERFECT, Sigrid! I agree with you, too, on the Burda fit. I almost won't make any other pants -- ha! (Although I do have a Vogue pattern that I really like.) These look just fabulous on you, and I especially like the treatment of your pockets. Not only that, but you reminded me I should get out my linen pants, too! Thanks for a great review.
patrica said... (4/2/08 11:21 AM) Reply
Your trousers look great.What a wonderful tutorial on the fly front zipper. Thanks
RMJ said... (4/2/08 11:11 AM) Reply
The fit of your linen pants looks really great! Maybe the wrinkles in the others are just because you wore them all day. My pants fit nicely when new, but tend to stretch and show those wrinkles when they get older.
gatorgirl4325 said... (4/2/08 10:35 AM) Reply
You always have great tips on using the BWOF patterns - your pants are super!

by: julliams