Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2008-119 (tie neck blouse)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Elemenopeo said... (4/9/08 4:55 PM) Reply
Hilarious review - great top.
ryan's mom said... (4/9/08 10:57 AM) Reply
Great top and what an entertaining review :) ! You look like you are SO ready for Hawaii in that stylish creation.
Squeezylemon said... (4/9/08 5:26 AM) Reply
Thanks for a wonderful review Heather, I've already bought the stretch satin to make this up but haven't had the nerve to start it because I just KNOW I'm going to hit problems..... but you and Nancywin together have given me the incentive to give it a go! Thanks.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/8/08 6:50 AM) Reply
Louella, you had me at 'hello.' I was envying you your voyage for the whole family, and thinking what a wonderful top in fabulous fabric you'd made for your vacation. LOL Your top is gorgeous, your review delightful, and you didn't even have to eat airline food. -Lily
Mahogany Stylist said... (4/7/08 7:50 PM) Reply
Lovely top. Great choice of fabric.
Annette1 said... (4/7/08 6:18 PM) Reply
Well, in that case, I must get ADOBE!
Heatherrique said... (4/7/08 11:49 AM) Reply
Thank you ladies for your sweet comments! Fuzzyg, you're too funny. Hawaii sounds like a plan in another twoyears...Annette, Adobe photoshop does wonders. Grandma (my mom) saw a print and nearly thought that Heather and I REALLY visited Hawaii that she asked, "Hey, why didn't I come along on the trip?" I'll reach the big "PR 100" after 4 more reviews. I had quadruple posts of the original which was due to some goof on my part!
Annette1 said... (4/7/08 1:22 AM) Reply
And not only that, but ONE MORE MEASLY LITTLE REVIEW, and you'll be at the big 1-0-0!!
Annette1 said... (4/6/08 11:21 PM) Reply
Ha! What a GREAT review! I wish I had your "traveling" skills with the camera. :o) This top has turned out just perfectly! Pink and orange is one of my favorite combinations, too. :o) I'm anxious to see where you and your little traveling companion are headed next!
JMarie1962 said... (4/6/08 7:08 PM) Reply
Cute review and love the background of Waikiki. I immediately recognized it, although I haven't been there since 1980. Very cute top on you and as always, you find the most fun fabrics!
nellc said... (4/6/08 6:56 PM) Reply
Lovely top, the fabric and colours really suit you.
Kbenco said... (4/6/08 5:58 PM) Reply
You and your daughter look lovely in your "travel" clothes.
Em's Summer said... (4/6/08 5:09 PM) Reply
Pretty top and what a great fun review!!! I like that NLSB thing! I'll have to call my congresspersons and demand that they get behind this!!! :-)
Birgitte said... (4/6/08 4:39 PM) Reply
What a fun review and that top is just gorgeous. The colors/print is so fantastic on you- use them a lot!!!
fuzzygalore said... (4/6/08 4:35 PM) Reply
Oh wow! You're not just great at sewing, you're an ace at image editing :-)?? You should just pack up the Burda blouses, the kid, and -go- to Hawaii. Perhaps not Waikiki, which would give you severe culture shock, but a nice smaller island? Your colors are just right.
Linda G said... (4/6/08 3:22 PM) Reply
Great top. I HAVE to make one of these....after reading so many reviews I should get that collar figured out...I really like it sleeveless but am afraid I am too old for sleeveless.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (4/6/08 2:47 PM) Reply
Super top and LOVE your review. Fabric looks FAB on you , what a great adventure you are having.
Athene said... (4/6/08 2:31 PM) Reply
Great review. You look fabulous in the top.
ChristineX said... (4/6/08 2:29 PM) Reply
Oh I love it! Thanks for the review and the "travel" shots! =)
VtMartha said... (4/6/08 2:24 PM) Reply
What a great adventure!
Seaspur said... (4/6/08 1:32 PM) Reply
Great review, the top looks wonderful!

by: grays08