Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5426 (Misses' Shirts)

Reviewed by:JMarie1962

About JMarie1962star
Member since: 2/3/07
Posted on:4/6/08 6:42 PM
Last Updated:4/6/08 6:44 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
lilyofthevalley said... (4/8/08 7:58 AM) Reply
Muslin, schmuslin! This is a great blouse in a wonderfully spring like fabric. I hope you'll put this in your wardrobe and wear it often; it looks lovely on you. -Lily
Annette1 said... (4/7/08 6:00 PM) Reply
I'm always drawn to this style, with the slightly dropped shoulder line and "puffed sleeves," as Anne of Green Gables would say. When I saw your picture, I thought, oh sure, fine for YOU, but I'D never be able to wear that. But then you said you had narrow shoulders, too, and yours looks GREAT on you! I had no idea this was a muslin either. :o) Looks great on you!
Heatherrique said... (4/7/08 12:09 PM) Reply
JMarie, you inspired me to pull out this pattern again! I had to take a look at your very cute top and ask myself, what muslin? How about so much nicer than a wearable muslin? How about more appealing than McCallie's versions? You achieved a sensational fit and love that flower power, which is so hip now!
wvsher said... (4/7/08 11:22 AM) Reply
Very nice job. Thanks for the tips on the missing instructions. Your "muslin" looks great!
Em's Summer said... (4/6/08 6:59 PM) Reply
What fun blouse! I like that it's different. I'd like to make one, too!

Fit For Real People DVD