Pattern Reviews> Patrones Magazine> 10-2007-22 (H&M skirt)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:4/8/08 8:16 AM
Last Updated:4/8/08 8:15 AM

mylittleelephant said... (4/8/08 3:13 PM) Reply
Thanks for the information about Patrons Magazine, have been wondering where to get them, I love the way you used fabric pattern on your skirt, lovely!
meli88a said... (4/8/08 2:01 PM) Reply
this is great. I've seen so many fun patterns at Ikea and wondered how they'd turn out in a garment. I actually saw your first Ikea hack dress via a NY Times article, but didn't put two and two together that it was you! Nice to see your latest project.
AnneMarie60 said... (4/8/08 1:58 PM) Reply
Bravo! Your skirt looks great. You're very creative and resourceful!
Heatherrique said... (4/8/08 1:06 PM) Reply
Wow! That's dyn-o-mite and out-a-sight! Nice!
EveS said... (4/8/08 12:13 PM) Reply
You know, a quick glance at the gallery page and though and immediately thought, "That's a Squirrellypoo review and she's been shopping at IKEA again!" :) I knew you didn't find such a cool fabric from a "traditional" source. You've inspired me again, Squirrelly! In fact, I do believe I have some still-packaged IKEA curtains I need to fish out. :) Great skirt!!!
Christina Sonja said... (4/8/08 12:11 PM) Reply
Great fabric! This skirt suits you well.
Stacy Sews said... (4/8/08 12:04 PM) Reply
I can't wait to start pulling out those Patrones again! This skirt looks great.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/8/08 11:32 AM) Reply
You look spot on fashionable in your skirt and bag. The fabric is very eye appealing and this design style is quite flattering on you, and I particularly like the just above the knee length. All winning combinations. You look lovely, Lily
LindsayT said... (4/8/08 9:24 AM) Reply
Super mod skirt! Love your originality with the Ikea fabric and matching shopping bag. You will definitely brighten up a dreary London day.
squirrellypoo said... (4/8/08 9:13 AM) Reply
inkstain - I wrote a blog post exactly about where to find Patrones magazine (and there's some more ideas on the comments, too)
inkstain said... (4/8/08 8:53 AM) Reply
Where do I get this Patrones magazine? They don't seel it on the stands in Switzerland and my newsagent, Naville, never heard of it. I checked for websites and even in Spanish, I can't see where I could subscribe. Help! p.s. nice skirt, Squirrely. I too depend on IKEA for fabric!

Alabama Chanin Alabama Chanin Tee

by: mlsg

by: DCDeigns07...

Sewing Workshop Now & Zen Shirts Pattern

Sewing Workshop Now & Zen Shirts Pattern

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)