Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB033AT (Anna Tunic)

Reviewed by:Sew Mother Like Daughter

About Sew Mother Like Daughter
Member since: 4/1/08
Posted on:4/15/08 7:34 PM
Last Updated:4/15/08 9:51 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
SewingSusan said... (4/17/08 7:05 PM) Reply
Great fit and great top! You've used your fabric so well. I have this pattern and have been so busy with prom dresses I haven't had time to get to any sewing for myself. I'll have to put this one at the top of my list. Very nice indeed.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/17/08 1:07 AM) Reply
Well, you are absolutely correct that AB had your frame and shape in designing this tunic (well, top for you). It fits you beautifully and is extremely flattering. Your fabric choice is lovely and you've placed your patterns perfectly. Very lovely, Lily
AnneMarie60 said... (4/16/08 2:48 PM) Reply
I just returned from buying some Amy Butler fabric, and I, too, love all of her designs and patterns. Anyway, I saw this tunic made up in the shop. It is so stylish. The shop owner told me that this tunic flatters most body types, as several customers had tried on the tunic just for fun. You chose great fabric for your top, and it looks terrific on you.
RobinMCPA said... (4/16/08 9:11 AM) Reply
Great job!! I am finishing this one up right now and I agree on all the things you noted!
shesflipped said... (4/16/08 8:50 AM) Reply
I am yet another fan of all things Amy Butler, but, have been nervous to try this pattern as it looks more advanced then I! It looks adorable on you. Your fabric choice is perfect. Bright & Cheery~bravo!
ColorMeHome said... (4/16/08 0:38 AM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review. I am also an Amy Butler fan. Your top looks fabulous on you! I am going to make this one too.
mommietothree0 said... (4/15/08 10:11 PM) Reply
Very cute top! I've been eyeing that pattern but hadn't quite made up my mind. I definitely think I'll buy it now. I love how you lined up the floral pattern from the yoke with the body. It makes it look like it has trim down the front.
lcavagnolo said... (4/15/08 7:59 PM) Reply
Lovely! I, too, am a big fan of all things Amy Butler, and her fabrics are incredibly flattering on you. Great job!