Pattern Reviews> Mrs. Stylebook Magazine> #148: pg.20 Pants

Posted on:4/17/08 2:33 PM
Last Updated:4/17/08 2:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
W said... (8/21/08 5:18 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review and encouragement.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/20/08 1:07 PM) Reply
Wonderful pants and wonderful workmanship. A really excellent first review and I look forward to seeing many more of your creations in the future. Lovely, Lily
MelissaB in WA said... (4/19/08 0:14 AM) Reply
Great looking pants! I've been very intrigued with the Japanese sewing magazines and you make Mrs. Stylebook look so easy.
kavita said... (4/18/08 11:13 AM) Reply
Thank you everyone for the kind and generous remarks. Very morale boosting:). *waves* to Marilyn. KayY your insights on stylebook were helpful. I dream about reaching your level of proficiency. Cidell, loved your wonderful article and you are right, skirts and pants are instant gratification in Mrs. Stylebook.
thaiyal said... (4/18/08 9:56 AM) Reply
You really should think about moving to the next level! The pants look great!!! :)
ncegbu said... (4/18/08 6:11 AM) Reply
ncegbu said... (4/18/08 6:09 AM) Reply
ncegbu said... (4/18/08 6:05 AM) Reply
MissCelie said... (4/18/08 6:01 AM) Reply
Interesting. I have to say that drafting pants never occurred to me and seemed scary. But, you are right. It's probably easier than the bodice!
Athene said... (4/18/08 5:00 AM) Reply
The pants looks really good. Makes me wish I had a Mrs. Stylebook magazine.
GollyGolly said... (4/18/08 0:11 AM) Reply
Thank you for all the wonderful information & you pants look great.
Kay Y said... (4/17/08 7:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing these - there are SO MANY patterns in one issue of MSB that I totally missed this one. I haven't tried pants but may have to...
cleandirty said... (4/17/08 4:49 PM) Reply
Nice pants! Thanks for your review; I just got one of these magazines and you've helped me get over the *eek* I feel when looking at those little diagrams.
mastdenman said... (4/17/08 4:14 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. I have a couple of these magazines and have been intimidated too.
Luckylibbet said... (4/17/08 3:00 PM) Reply
Timely review - just after we read Cidell's great article on international mags. Thanks so much for including scans of the diagram page. I've been intimidated by Mrs. Stylebook, and now realize I don't need to be. And BTW, the pants look both classic and stylish at the same time.

Other Lena Merrin Patterns