Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8497 (Marcy Tilton Wearable Art)

Reviewed by:Peggy L

Other Projects by Peggy L using this Pattern

Helen near Sydney said... (5/26/08 7:54 AM) Reply
Love it!
carolynw said... (4/25/08 9:55 AM) Reply
Nice looking top Peggy - have this pattern so it's really nice to have your review before I use it
ITAdmin said... (4/23/08 8:09 PM) Reply
Great t-shirt. Love your fabric and stitching.
Danvillegirl said... (4/23/08 7:54 PM) Reply
Glad you reviewed this as I just acquired this pattern and like the view you made.
blue mooney said... (4/23/08 7:07 PM) Reply
Looks really good, and it's my color! Can I borrow it? That topstitching is impressive.
BettyMike said... (4/23/08 4:32 PM) Reply
Nice looking top. This is not what I think of as "wearable art", very nice. The neckedge looks great.
Kris O said... (4/23/08 2:28 PM) Reply
I really like this. Very unique--in a good way!
Luckylibbet said... (4/23/08 11:18 AM) Reply
You're right, arty without being too out there. Looks great!
cmarie12 said... (4/23/08 9:58 AM) Reply
It's nice to see a review of this top especially since the pattern is very interesting! Thanks for the tips on how to sew it and your top is very pretty!
cecelia said... (4/23/08 8:18 AM) Reply
Peggy, thanks for this review since I just bought this pattern. I'll watch my cutting now! This looks nice. I like "wearable art," when it's not "over the top."
ryan's mom said... (4/23/08 6:38 AM) Reply
So pretty! And I'm so excited I can see your photos now because I got a new computer with IE7!
Annette1 said... (4/23/08 0:09 AM) Reply
What a nice finish you've done on this top. Your topstitching is JUST enough, without being over the top, as you said. Classy top for a classy lady! :o)
PegL said... (4/22/08 11:57 PM) Reply
Great looking top! Your details are very nicely done and I like the color you chose.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/22/08 11:46 PM) Reply
Very smart and stylish top, Peggy, and the decorative stitch you've chosen is quite superior to the suggested combination of stitches. The color too is quite elegant. Lovely, Lily
Rhonda in Montreal said... (4/22/08 10:52 PM) Reply
What an interesting design!! Nice colour, too, eh!! Looking forward to seeing it on you, Peggy!!
GollyGolly said... (4/22/08 10:12 PM) Reply
Like everyone else, I am such a fan of the detail that you put into this top. So very nice & infinitely wearable !!
Karla Kizer said... (4/22/08 10:10 PM) Reply
I'm waiting for this pattern to arrive - my first Club BMV order. You made up my favorite view and your assessment is right - a touch of art to wear, but with a sense of sophistication. Great results, great review.
CarolynGM said... (4/22/08 9:35 PM) Reply
Peggy - I just finished View A a couple of hours ago and View B a couple of days ago. I love them both, but agree about the need to downsize. I love the decorative stitching that you used on the overlap.
Re Becca said... (4/22/08 8:52 PM) Reply
Very chic and original. I like the way that the seam detail sets this apart from normal T-shirts
Athene said... (4/22/08 8:00 PM) Reply
Your t-shirt looks really really very nice. Glad to see you had good results with the pattern.

Vogue Patterns 9475 OOP