Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Member since: 9/23/06
Posted on:5/31/08 11:37 PM
Last Updated:5/31/08 11:50 PM

lilyofthevalley said... (6/5/08 1:03 PM) Reply
Selina, your completed workout wardrobe lives up to its promise: it's stylish; it's flattering; it's beautifully fitted; and most importantly, it's just pretty as a picture. I really love it. Lovely, Lily
Selina said... (6/3/08 9:16 PM) Reply
Arline - I use Photoshop for my photo collages. I think it has great versatility and you can save your collage as a .jpg so it reads as a "photograph" instead of a document from a non-photo editing program. If you'd like more info I can send you a private message. Thanks everyone for your positive and encouraging remarks!
Eme said... (6/3/08 10:20 AM) Reply
What a great concept for a mini-wardrobe - you beat me to it! I'll definitely have to try out your recommended patterns, everything looks great! How can you NOT want to work out now?? :)
Arline said... (6/3/08 8:21 AM) Reply
Great looking & smart! Could you please tell me what program you use and/or how you combine those two pics into one pic? Thanks so much.
Annette1 said... (6/2/08 2:55 PM) Reply
How CUTE! You'll be working out in style with these outfits. That JACKET looks REALLY nice, and I particularly like the top, too, with the unique sleeve treatment. Great wardrobe!
jhansby said... (6/1/08 10:47 PM) Reply
What a clever idea to make up a "workout wardrobe"!! Love your choices, too. Well done!!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (6/1/08 9:59 PM) Reply
Really well done - it is easier to go to the Gym if you look the part!
lcavagnolo said... (6/1/08 7:11 PM) Reply
I love the idea of a mini-wardrobe with activewear! Beautifully executed...
Athene said... (6/1/08 5:07 PM) Reply
Great work out wardrobe - good looking and looks comfortable too.
Kbenco said... (6/1/08 5:33 AM) Reply
What a terrific idea for a wardrobe. Your workout clothes look great. Beats my ratty t shirt and trackydaks any day.
Allie in Hong Kong said... (6/1/08 5:26 AM) Reply
This is a great concept for a wardrobe. I must keep my eyes peeled for some good fabric. You chose some great patterns, well done!
fuzzygalore said... (6/1/08 2:59 AM) Reply
Well! This would motivate anyone to work out with admirable perseverance ;-). I love your idea of a function-specific wardrobe, and love the results.
morzel said... (6/1/08 2:39 AM) Reply
I would need something like that! I really have to start doing more sports instead of sewing, maybe I should sew something for working out?! Great set!
Heatherbelle said... (6/1/08 2:33 AM) Reply
That is super-stylish and comfortable looking! Love those colours too. I have often thought of making a stylish set of workout wear but never done it - well done.
lilyofthevalley said... (5/8/08 12:21 PM) Reply
Perfect fabric choices for your workout wardrobe and you've paired them with excellent patterns, too. Your reversible jacket sounds particularly exciting. You'll be sweating in style. Lovely, Lily
cathy45 said... (5/8/08 8:05 AM) Reply
Sporty and attractive collection.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (5/6/08 12:29 PM) Reply
Very nice Selina, I plan to sew a workout wardrobe as well, using purples (and pinks :) too ! Too funny, I am also making a top reversible...the BWOF 11/07 one, your reversible jacket sounds fabulous. Great creative minds think alike LOL!! Looking forward to seeing it all made up.

Daisy Kingdom 2431