Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1015 (Riviera T-Shirt)

Reviewed by:Christina Sonja

About Christina Sonjastarstarstarstar
WA USA
Member since: 7/2/06
Posted on:5/10/08 8:36 PM
Last Updated:5/26/08 11:42 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
CrescentaLuna said... (5/30/08 10:10 PM) Reply
Agree with the above, the contrasting black is what I really love about this version. It plays up those sleeves wonderfully. I remember seeing this @ Erica B's blog and not being wowed, but this version - Oh yeah!
michellep74 said... (5/27/08 10:46 AM) Reply
As much as I loved your first version of this, I really love the changes that you made in the second version--particularly your use of the contrast; it really makes everything pop. I may have to steal that from you when I make this up.
Erica B. said... (5/27/08 10:41 AM) Reply
I love this version! You are ready for a cocktail party!
CynthiaSue said... (5/27/08 1:03 AM) Reply
Sassy!
loohoo44 said... (5/12/08 4:21 PM) Reply
Kudos to you for 'seeing' this as a dress, it's so nice on you! Those sleeves are very trendy right now, and I love the color.
Olivia Sews said... (5/12/08 8:44 AM) Reply
Very cute! This is a very versatile pattern. I'm really glad HP put all three styles together in one pattern envelope!
Heatherrique said... (5/11/08 2:54 PM) Reply
Wow! Your sizzling version Christina will boost the sales of this pattern!
cindyann said... (5/11/08 12:11 PM) Reply
Adorable!
Diane E said... (5/11/08 11:34 AM) Reply
What a pretty dress! I love the color - also your shoes. Thanks for a fun and helpful review.
Lori V said... (5/11/08 7:08 AM) Reply
Great job, this looks so cute on you.
mylittleelephant said... (5/11/08 5:44 AM) Reply
This is really cool, thanks for the tip about fusible tape.
Markie1 said... (5/11/08 0:33 AM) Reply
Christina Sonja! Your reviews are always so helpful. I am happy to see that Hot Patterns may be getting on track with their patterns because this is adorable! You look so cute...
SansSouci572 said... (5/10/08 11:36 PM) Reply
You have a good idea for form. I would never have guessed that would be so flattering till I saw it on you.
maryfrana said... (5/10/08 11:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I just got my pattern and am happy to learn that bra straps will show -- I can modify the neckline. Yours is just too adorable as a dress.
VictoriaR said... (5/10/08 11:19 PM) Reply
Looks great... very suggestive, but covers everything!
michellep74 said... (5/10/08 11:05 PM) Reply
I so love how this turned out! I bought this pattern for the pieced t-shirt view, and liked the "idea" of this view, but wanted to see a "real" version of it made up...and now that I see it, I'll have to make this view, too!
Meggie LuLu said... (5/10/08 10:25 PM) Reply
That looks SOOO NICE!!! I can't believe how much this pattern looks like the RTW on Erica's Blog!!!! Great job!!!
Lisa Merry said... (5/10/08 10:07 PM) Reply
Supercute and fun-looking dress!
Erica B. said... (5/10/08 9:45 PM) Reply
That dress is adorable. I would love to do something like that in a mesh for a coverup.

A-Door-Ables Paper Pattern