Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4135 (Threads pants)

Reviewed by:BeckyC

About BeckyCstar
MN USA
Member since: 5/8/04
Posted on:5/28/08 7:08 PM
Last Updated:5/28/08 7:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
ryan's mom said... (8/29/08 10:02 PM) Reply
Absolutely incredible!!! I'm inspired as I'm muddling through pants fitting right now! Gosh your pants looks AWESOME!!!
Terri A said... (7/17/08 0:45 AM) Reply
What a lot of work you have done here! What a journey through fitting! Good job!
Jane S said... (5/30/08 10:40 PM) Reply
Pants, the final sewing frontier! Wow, you did it. Perseverance and tenacity got you a wonderfully fitting result. I hope you enjoy many more.
mochalover said... (5/29/08 8:57 PM) Reply
A lot of work but you got a great looking pair of pants!
Winifred said... (5/29/08 4:32 PM) Reply
Wonderful fit at last in a great pair of pants. Your review is very helpful and I have bookmarked it for future reference. Thanks and enjoy wearing them and making more.
Luckylibbet said... (5/29/08 11:17 AM) Reply
What an inspirational journey! The final product is so worth it - you have achieved amazing fit. EXCELLENT job!
Leslie in Austin said... (5/29/08 11:14 AM) Reply
BRAVO!!! I'm so happy for your brilliant success. Thanks for sharing your path to achieving it.
Kellie R. said... (5/29/08 10:34 AM) Reply
Perserverance pays off! I admire your determination to finish these pants; the results are fantastic. Great job.
pterion said... (5/29/08 9:47 AM) Reply
What a lot of hard work but what a great result! Your tenacity is very inspiring. Enjoy your great-fitting pants - make lots more!
LindsayT said... (5/29/08 9:27 AM) Reply
These look great and absolutely perfect on you. Well done.
susinok said... (5/29/08 8:35 AM) Reply
I also am on a pants fitting quest. The results are worth every minute spent fitting, aren't they? Lovely pants! Congratulations. I love this pattern, too.
cecelia said... (5/29/08 8:22 AM) Reply
So glad you persevered and got a nice pair of pants that fit you. Using these as a guide, you should be able to make these more easily again. Very nice looking on you!
Sigrid. said... (5/29/08 4:27 AM) Reply
Congratulations on the result and to the determination to get it right. It's so difficult to get pants right. And you're very lucky to have such a good friend who sews too and is able to help you.
Mermie said... (5/28/08 11:55 PM) Reply
Very nice fitting pants. They look great on youl Bravo for your perseverance.
bangerlm said... (5/28/08 11:11 PM) Reply
Congratulations! I can totally feel your pain. I too am on a quest for the perfect fitting pant and have gone through quite a few muslins. Hopefully I too will have a final product that looks as good as yours. Do you have a back view of the final pair?
Elona said... (5/28/08 9:05 PM) Reply
You put in an amazing amount of work, but, by gosh, it really bore fruit! Your pants look absolutely terrific on you. Congratulations on a fine job, and I salute your tenacity.
PegL said... (5/28/08 8:49 PM) Reply
Fabulous pants Becky!! I'm so impressed with all the work and determination involved to get that perfect fit! Congratulations on a job well done!
CShelley said... (5/28/08 8:06 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern yesterday. I hope I have the determination AND the results that you have! Bravo to you for sticking with it.
Sweetiebop said... (5/28/08 8:01 PM) Reply
Your determination is encouragement to those like me who don't have any patience. I usually take aspects from 2 -3 different patterns to make my one pair of perfect pants. Great review love your details and the pants (Cream/ivory is my color).
Judy Wentz said... (5/28/08 7:50 PM) Reply
These are beautiful. You should be very very proud!!
sideseams said... (5/28/08 7:39 PM) Reply
Wow! Your pants look terrific. Thank you so much for the review and all that you did to accomplish the perfect fit. Very inspiring.
CarolynGM said... (5/28/08 7:36 PM) Reply
What an amazing journey to a perfect fit. I'm so impressed by your perseverence. I think I was in your class last year but, unlike you, I put my muslins away and haven't gotten them out again.
BJ1400 said... (5/28/08 7:34 PM) Reply
Wow, what a sewing adventure! Your pants look GREAT. Thanks for a very helpful review.
USMCMom said... (5/28/08 7:33 PM) Reply
WOW! Now THAT is what I call dedication! Those pants fit you perfectly, Becky. I'm not nearly at your level as a seamstress, but I know a perfect fit when I see it on someone else's butt, if you don't mind my saying so. If I were you, I'd never take them off. Enjoy! And thanks for a great review.

by: julliams