J Stern Designs Ribbon Skirt
You'll learn :
  • 5 Different Bias Hemming Techniques
  • Working with a variety of fabrics
  • Matching stripes
  • Lining a bias skirt
  • Inserting a ripple free zipper
  • All with the help of HD video which you can play over and over again as many times as you want. Blog Announcements with more photos ">Put it on the Bias Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 0000 (Stashbusters)

Reviewed by:Lady_Mame

About Lady_Mamestar
WA USA
Member since: 3/11/07
Posted on:7/22/08 9:05 PM

Lady_Mame said... (7/25/08 9:05 PM) Reply
Well, I have the fabric I picked out for the wardrobe contest, but all my old garment stash is gone!!!! (I have a copuple of sentimental pieces that don't amount to a yard, I guess.)
Bernadette W said... (7/23/08 9:48 AM) Reply
Five Projects and you're done? I went out to buy a zipper and added five fabrics to my stash!
nancy2001 said... (7/22/08 9:19 PM) Reply
Mame, your stash is completely gone? I've never heard of such a thing....LOL. Congratulations.
Lady_Mame said... (6/10/08 4:08 PM) Reply
AnneM-- She's really warmed up to the blue-mystery fuzz. it's just we needed to find out what spots she had picked out, and then install the bed there to encourage her fur to stay in one spot.
RMJ said... (6/8/08 9:41 PM) Reply
Oh, pretty cat. But it's not just cats - I had a similar problem with my dog. Bought her a fancy, expensive Lands End dog bed. She wouldn't sleep on it so I had to give it to the local humane society.
AnneM said... (6/8/08 7:40 PM) Reply
Cats much prefer a sweater to a proper cat bed. I like the idea to make pillows of mystery fuzz fabric. I have some mystery fuzz fabric.
Lady_Mame said... (6/2/08 5:34 PM) Reply
:) Thanks Muffet-- My dog in no way prepared me for being owned by a cat....!
Mufffet said... (6/1/08 11:28 PM) Reply
I know about cats and cat beds..."What? NOooo..you don't mean that's for ME?" "HA. I already have this lovely bed-sofa-chair..." ;) I love that Kwik Sew top. Flannel,eh? It really looks nice. Good transitional season piece too.

StyleArc Twiggy Dress