Pattern Reviews> Park Bench patterns> 21 (Niagra Falls)

Reviewed by:DesertMorning

About DesertMorningstar
MA United States
Member since: 9/7/02
Posted on:7/4/03 8:00 AM
Last Updated:8/28/04 2:29 PM

JoleneF said... (8/29/04 1:04 PM) Reply
Laura, your jacket is very nice. I appreciate the honesty about the patterns. I have seen these patterns and the designer at a Martha Pullen workshop and as much as I like them I keep wondering if I am ready to tackle them yet. I have heard this from more than just you about these patterns.
alicia said... (8/28/04 3:11 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the very objective review! Your jacket is truly wearable art.
Irene said... (7/4/03 4:08 PM) Reply
Thank you for this straightforward review, covering the pluses and minuses of the pattern. I'm always attracted to the Park Bench booth at the Pacific International Quilt Festival. The clothes look lively and comfortable. Having just 1 size (14) and then giving instructions for enlarging or shrinking makes sense for these styles, but I've guessed that the process is not as quick and easy. I can see why this style appealed to you, and I'd love to see a photo!
Shona said... (7/4/03 12:56 PM) Reply
Laura, thanks for the review. I have these pattern pieces spread all over my sewing area. I'm with you; I love these patterns but they can be a lot of work. I'm working on shortening the sleeves, something she totally neglects in her instructions, and it looks like a redraft is in order!

Folkwear 207