Pattern Reviews> Revisions> 115 (The Capitola Pant)

Reviewed by:Annette1

About Annette1starstarstarstar
Member since: 3/5/04
Posted on:6/20/08 6:12 PM
Last Updated:6/20/08 6:14 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Other Projects by Annette1 using this Pattern

Heatherrique said... (6/21/08 2:25 PM) Reply
Wow! I adore the look of your pants, Annette! I have sewed only one pair of pants within the past 6 months because of fitting issues. Two piece pant pattern, huh? I'm going have to make one and hope they look as good as yours!
Luckylibbet said... (6/21/08 1:19 PM) Reply
GENIUS alteration! Saving this review off to favorites so I don't lose track of it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! And, of course, you look STELLAR in them.
Sweetiebop said... (6/21/08 12:12 PM) Reply
Great review. I've been looking for a pattern like this. I guess I'll try it now. Thanks.
carolynw said... (6/21/08 9:45 AM) Reply
Well you done it right again Annette - love the pants - but then you know I love loose fittign pants too.
Grammy Gin said... (6/21/08 9:05 AM) Reply
You're just toooo amazing!!! Great looking pants. I think I want to try this pattern if it's still available.
marjenann said... (6/21/08 8:27 AM) Reply
Oh Annette! Great review as usual!! Keep those pants coming, the are fabulous. Super fit! Annette
Danvillegirl said... (6/21/08 7:50 AM) Reply
Most helpful review. I like the pant liner idea. Nice use of the gift certificate
Rustybobn said... (6/21/08 7:10 AM) Reply
Fun-to-read review. I felt as if I was right there with you. Thanks for the photo of the pattern--that really helped me follow it.
Karen8320 said... (6/21/08 5:53 AM) Reply
Annette, these pants hang beautifully and I think they look great full length. I'm sure they give you the right amount of SWISH! Thanks, once again, for your very detailed account of everything you did to your pattern. It helps make things clearer for the rest of us. Happy swishing!
chacha45 said... (6/20/08 10:28 PM) Reply
I just read your story about Anna Ruth's red jacket and it ws just like my favorite sister sharing a sewing experience with me. You re a wonderful writer! Thanks for sharing.
Kbenco said... (6/20/08 9:55 PM) Reply
I think you're amazing too. I make so many alterations to pants that I never would have considered attempting a one seam pair, but I think you just changed my mind - this all makes perfect sense, and your pants look beautifully swishy. Thank you for this very helpful review.
Karendee said... (6/20/08 7:35 PM) Reply
All I can say is that you're amazing. I eagerly await each of your new reviews, and they come so often. You are a prolific sewist and I keep a file of all your fitting tips. Thanks again.

Pattern Work