Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2763 (men's polo shirt)

Reviewed by:Elona

About Elonastar
Posted on:7/6/08 1:23 PM
Last Updated:7/6/08 1:31 PM

Michelle L said... (8/28/08 10:27 PM) Reply
neat shirt! Thanks for the hint with the buttonholes! I always have trouble with buttonholes in knits, and I may try your technique even with other fabrics.
kellymailinglist said... (7/21/08 8:11 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the thorough review. I've been wondering about Kwik-Sew's patterns for men, since I'm considering making something for my husband's birthday... I'll pay special attention to some of the details you mention if I do!
Annette1 said... (7/7/08 5:01 PM) Reply
What a great review. Your husband's shirt is SO professionally done, too, I'm sure he's very pleased!
Patti B said... (7/6/08 11:43 PM) Reply
It is a great looking shirt! Elona, thanks for reviewing this and noting your experiments with needles, interfacing, etc. Capilene would definitely be a challenge to sew and I think I need Space-Tape.
Kbenco said... (7/6/08 11:33 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the details about working with this technical fabric, very helpful, and the shirt looks great.
JMarie1962 said... (7/6/08 11:30 PM) Reply
A really good looking shirt! I think my husband would like this very much - especially in the high tech fabric! Thanks for the link and great review!
MaryBeth said... (7/6/08 9:45 PM) Reply
Very nice looking shirt, Elona. Thanks for all the info
EveS said... (7/6/08 8:50 PM) Reply
Thanks for the fabulous review, Elona!!! :) Your shirt is wonderful...I will persevere and remake this in an appropriate size for DH. Yours has inspired me to give it another shot.
Morisot said... (7/6/08 8:45 PM) Reply
Very nicely done. Great color too.
Heatherrique said... (7/6/08 2:08 PM) Reply
Cool looking shirt! I did not notice this pattern until now and another to add to my growing list!
jennikatten said... (7/6/08 1:38 PM) Reply
Thanks for the name of that fabric company! I've never heard of it before and have been looking from some of the fabric they have. Thank you!

by: Jstarr4250