Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2763 (men's polo shirt)

Reviewed by:Elona

About Elonastar
Posted on:7/6/08 1:23 PM
Last Updated:7/6/08 1:31 PM

Michelle L said... (8/28/08 10:27 PM) Reply
neat shirt! Thanks for the hint with the buttonholes! I always have trouble with buttonholes in knits, and I may try your technique even with other fabrics.
kellymailinglist said... (7/21/08 8:11 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the thorough review. I've been wondering about Kwik-Sew's patterns for men, since I'm considering making something for my husband's birthday... I'll pay special attention to some of the details you mention if I do!
Annette1 said... (7/7/08 5:01 PM) Reply
What a great review. Your husband's shirt is SO professionally done, too, I'm sure he's very pleased!
Patti B said... (7/6/08 11:43 PM) Reply
It is a great looking shirt! Elona, thanks for reviewing this and noting your experiments with needles, interfacing, etc. Capilene would definitely be a challenge to sew and I think I need Space-Tape.
Kbenco said... (7/6/08 11:33 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the details about working with this technical fabric, very helpful, and the shirt looks great.
JMarie1962 said... (7/6/08 11:30 PM) Reply
A really good looking shirt! I think my husband would like this very much - especially in the high tech fabric! Thanks for the link and great review!
MaryBeth said... (7/6/08 9:45 PM) Reply
Very nice looking shirt, Elona. Thanks for all the info
EveS said... (7/6/08 8:50 PM) Reply
Thanks for the fabulous review, Elona!!! :) Your shirt is wonderful...I will persevere and remake this in an appropriate size for DH. Yours has inspired me to give it another shot.
Morisot said... (7/6/08 8:45 PM) Reply
Very nicely done. Great color too.
Heatherrique said... (7/6/08 2:08 PM) Reply
Cool looking shirt! I did not notice this pattern until now and another to add to my growing list!
jennikatten said... (7/6/08 1:38 PM) Reply
Thanks for the name of that fabric company! I've never heard of it before and have been looking from some of the fabric they have. Thank you!

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS