J Stern Designs Ribbon Skirt
You'll learn :
  • 5 Different Bias Hemming Techniques
  • Working with a variety of fabrics
  • Matching stripes
  • Lining a bias skirt
  • Inserting a ripple free zipper
  • All with the help of HD video which you can play over and over again as many times as you want. Blog Announcements with more photos ">Put it on the Bias Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> M5291 (Animal Sewing Caddies)

Reviewed by:jennikatten

About jennikattenstar
FL USA
Member since: 8/9/07
Posted on:5/21/09 8:26 AM

Sweater knit fabrics

jennikatten said... (5/23/09 10:05 PM) Reply
My mother in law now has her sitting on an end table by her favorite chair holding a small pair of scissors. They really blend in with the tail well.
cindyann said... (5/22/09 9:28 AM) Reply
CUTE!!!
Christina W said... (5/21/09 12:52 PM) Reply
So cute! I love this!
Patti B said... (5/21/09 9:59 AM) Reply
Omigosh, how cute is that? I wonder if McCall's craft patterns have issues with their instructions. Our ASG group used a McCall's pattern for a sweatshirt conversion and the instructions and pattern were pretty wonky.
AnneMarie60 said... (5/21/09 8:51 AM) Reply
Sorry the instructions frustrated you. However, your MIL's chicken is the cutest thing ever! You did a marvelous job despite the confusing guidesheet.
jennikatten said... (5/21/09 8:29 AM) Reply
Once I finished it I really like it and I'm making a another one. But the hardest part was figuring out what to cut. This is on the McCalls website-it looks like it might be right. http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M5291.htm?search=5291&page=1
sewsavvy said... (1/7/09 1:17 PM) Reply
I am making the frog caddy from this pattern. The pattern itself is a hot mess!!! I used fat quarters, which worked out well, but when the pattern tells you to cut one, you actually need two! The sewing directions are even worse. I am trying to make this for my daughters birthday present, but am so frustrated, I don't think I'll finish it.

Petite Plus D202 DVD