Pattern Reviews> Other> no number (Devoted -- a Pressed for Time)

Reviewed by:maryfrana

About maryfranastarstar
Member since: 3/20/04
Posted on:7/17/08 2:48 PM
Last Updated:7/17/08 2:48 PM

aunt saidee said... (7/23/08 4:30 PM) Reply
Lovely quilt, Mary Fran. Nearly every hospice nurse I have met is deserving of such a tribute. For those who have asked, I know that stitch as the 'serpentine' stitch; it is #3 on my 1260, right next to the zig-zag. Mary Fran used it on a quilt I made for my cousin and it's great! (Her first machine quilting, though no one would have guessed it!)
Sewingmi said... (7/18/08 1:58 PM) Reply
Wow! That is really lovely!
Miss Fairchild said... (7/17/08 7:32 PM) Reply
Great job! It's great to see a review on quilts. Wish I had a Bernina to see what you mean about an "S curve setting". Thank you quilts are always welcomed by those you are thanking and I'm sure the hospice nurse did so, many times over. It's a beautiful quilt!
AnneMarie60 said... (7/17/08 4:59 PM) Reply
Gorgeous quilt! I love the design and the fabrics. I am not exactly sure what you mean about the curved stitich. I have a Bernina 630E. Is there a stitch like that on my machine, do you think? BTW, how very thoughtful of you to honor the hospice nurse. She'll treaure this beautiful quilt.
CatMukai said... (7/17/08 4:53 PM) Reply
I love it! It's so rare to see a quilt on PR! This one is beautiful and Denise will love it.

More Knits