Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2788 (Womens Twist Tops)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:7/19/08 2:07 PM
Last Updated:11/27/08 12:04 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 23 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Maternity
Kellie R. said... (11/29/08 1:08 PM) Reply
How to make a fun top funner? Make it in polka dots! Polka dots are happy and fits your personality! You and dd make a beautiful pair!
CatMukai said... (11/28/08 11:40 PM) Reply
you guys are so cute!!
Christas said... (11/28/08 4:44 PM) Reply
Oh, how CUTE! You and your daughter look SO NICE in your new tops! I love all the versions. I NEED this pattern now!
CynthiaSue said... (11/27/08 11:26 PM) Reply
jealous of the mother daughter team! what a wonderful sight!
Leora said... (11/27/08 11:09 PM) Reply
Ha! Isn't it great to be able to dress alike? You two are the cutest team!
marjenann said... (11/27/08 5:01 PM) Reply
Abslolutely beautiful. You, your little sweatheart and your lovely creations!
DaisyEsq said... (11/27/08 1:00 PM) Reply
It's so neat that you have matching tops. Great review.
pipet said... (11/19/08 3:14 PM) Reply
absolutely adorable!
Kitty Couture said... (7/30/08 3:54 AM) Reply
How adorable is this picture! Lovely tops. I bet you two made quite an impression on Heather's first day of kindergarten.
RobinMCPA said... (7/23/08 4:48 PM) Reply
OK, how CUTE is that??!!! You and your daughter look adorable in your matching tops. I almost bought that exact fabric myself but told myself to back away from the Gorgeous Fabrics website, slowly - It is my biggest addiction! I made a deal with myself that I have to sew through my existing knit fabric in my stash before stashing any more!
Jane S said... (7/23/08 8:15 AM) Reply
Wow, both of you look terrific in these tops. What a fun mom and daughter project.
Deepika said... (7/22/08 10:46 AM) Reply
I agree with Karen. Best dressed Mom and Daughter team! She is so adorable. Love the tops.
Karen8320 said... (7/22/08 9:23 AM) Reply
Louella, wow, these tops are absolutely gorgeous and the print of the fabric makes a really strong, but very fashionable statement. I love it!!! You both must be the best-dressed pair in school!
pterion said... (7/21/08 10:24 AM) Reply
You guys are so darn cute! The tops look terrific. Gotta love that Jalie multi-generational sizing.
ITAdmin said... (7/21/08 8:13 AM) Reply
Cute shirts and a great photo!
CA Eisenhour said... (7/20/08 11:00 PM) Reply
Sew how the heck did I miss this review?? You two look absoluely adorable in your matching twist tops! Beautiful job! ~Connie PS Heather is getting sooooo CUTE! and growing up! Darn, don't ya wish you could keep them little?
CynthiaSue said... (7/20/08 2:07 AM) Reply
your reviews are super helpful as always. thank you! great pair!
angie.a said... (7/19/08 10:51 PM) Reply
Oh these are so cute! Nice job :D I have this print in stash too.
Amanda S. said... (7/19/08 8:47 PM) Reply
Could you be any cuter?!! I totally need a daughter, but alas I have two boys. Great job!
Em's Summer said... (7/19/08 8:44 PM) Reply
What a cute set of tops! You both look soo adorable in them! You did a super job!
shesflipped said... (7/19/08 7:02 PM) Reply
Heatherrique~ I'm totally loving you & your daughter in your Giraffe Print twist tops! What fun! (Wilma & Pebbles...you always get me thinking about 'Back in the Day....') You guys look Ggrrrrrrreeeaattt! (Cheezy reference to anything animal print.) I LOVE that you and your daughter get to wear matching tops! Enjoy that!
Flying Seamstress said... (7/19/08 6:58 PM) Reply
LOVE these CUTE tops! Your pattern/fabric selections are always right on ~ great review!
Michelle L said... (7/19/08 6:58 PM) Reply
I love your tops! I saw the fabric on Gorgeous Fabrics and HAD to have it, but couldn't decide what to make with it. You have inspired me!
CatMukai said... (7/19/08 6:42 PM) Reply
I love it! You and your mini-me are soooo cute!
Annette1 said... (7/19/08 6:23 PM) Reply
What a BEAUTIFUL pair you and your daughter are, and that's the truth! These little tops are so CUTE, too. I really like the sleeves the way you did them, leaving the bottom without the binding. They kind of look like little cap sleeves. GREAT REVIEW!
Kbenco said... (7/19/08 6:21 PM) Reply
Your tops look terrific. Thanks for your very helpful review.
Beek said... (7/19/08 5:23 PM) Reply
You and your daughter are beautiful! Nice review and so fun to read!
Markie1 said... (7/19/08 5:23 PM) Reply
Heatherique-This is just adorable. Thanks for the tips! It is such fun watching your little girl grow up..she is precious!
michellep74 said... (7/19/08 3:52 PM) Reply
Very cute top! You and Heather both look adorable in these!
HeyJane said... (7/19/08 3:37 PM) Reply
I can see it now...Heather will be THE fashion setter all through school. They both fit beautifully, love your sleeve version.
emelle said... (7/19/08 3:11 PM) Reply
good job and thanks for the hints.
Birgitte said... (7/19/08 3:06 PM) Reply
Super cute- on both of you! And congrats to Heather on starting Kindergarten, she must be the best dressed- and most prepared ;-)- girl in class!
Athene said... (7/19/08 2:51 PM) Reply
These are great tops - I love the giraffe print and that picture of the two of you is so adorable.
cindy-lou said... (7/19/08 2:27 PM) Reply
You two look so cute! I just bought a purse in a similar print. You always make the greatest stuff!
CypGrl said... (7/19/08 2:22 PM) Reply
Loved the title of your picture -- Wilma and Pebbles! This pattern is definitely moving up my list after seeing your review and taking another look at Shesflipped's review.
Riordan said... (7/19/08 2:20 PM) Reply
These tops are adorable!! What a lovely picture, too!!

BurdaStyle Magazine 05-2009-118