Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 8002 (Milano Jacket)

Reviewed by:Elle D

About Elle Dstar
Member since: 4/12/07
Posted on:2/28/12 11:44 PM
Last Updated:2/28/12 11:48 PM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
ZigZagByDyana said... (3/4/15 9:53 PM) Reply
If you do make this lovely pattern, I would suggest shortening your shoulder line too. Lovely attempt
Cultured Purl said... (3/15/12 2:31 AM) Reply
So sorry it did not work out for you that is heartbreaking , I tried it also,,,,not good for me,,,,one pattern that I like that seems to work for a lot of women it the Bolero jacket ( I have the bolero multiples also which are really tweaks ) but the jacket works,,,,,time and time again! I have gone into some other Indep patterns, try Pemelas Banded Cardi and dont let the picture throw you off,,,its lovely on, and I am very picky about fit,,,,,but for an all time- everytime winner jacket that never fails me try the Bolero ( and I am also working on the Tribeca from Sewing Workshop too) Not sure if you can recommend here ( guess I will find out ?) but do not be discouraged, I ended up giving this pattern away ~ just not my style~ HTH!
Q Valley Mary said... (2/29/12 5:49 PM) Reply
I agree with the other comments that this jacket looks better than you are giving it credit for. But I think you've got a real point about finding patterns that are drafted for someone with a figure more or less like that of the person who will wear the garment. The FBA is a work around, not an ideal situation.
wordchick said... (2/29/12 4:33 AM) Reply
It does look nice! I like the lapels.
annie1129 said... (2/29/12 0:33 AM) Reply
It is a lovely jacket, and I think it looks very nice on you.

by: DBurum