Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 06-2008-1 (One piece swimsuit)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:8/18/08 11:54 AM
Last Updated:8/18/08 11:54 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Rita K said... (8/22/08 3:53 PM) Reply
Nice job! thanks for the review. I saw the BWOF pic you posted on the swinsuit sew-a-long. I was hoping you would make it. Love seeing the fabric motif placement - plus the style lines are unique. And bravo for the courage to show it on your body. :-)
Rhoda K said... (8/20/08 1:18 PM) Reply
I love your suit - it looks like a great pattern and I love the print. A very good and motivational review.
Mufffet said... (8/19/08 3:10 PM) Reply
Great suit and terrific photos! Good job!
Speech girl said... (8/19/08 12:38 PM) Reply
Great swimsuit. I admired this suit in the magazine and I'm glad you reviewed it.
slanden99 said... (8/19/08 11:32 AM) Reply
I like the cut of this swimming suit. You did a great job. I totally understand about the bust issue. A swimbra makes a big difference. I got a safety-pin in one from Hancocks.
Sigrid. said... (8/18/08 3:47 PM) Reply
Cute swimsuit, congratulations on getting a good fit. I tried a swimsuit twice, with unsatisfactory results. Great you had a success with this pattern.
ALY said... (8/18/08 3:10 PM) Reply
I turned down the corner on the page for this swimsuit pattern when I first looked at the magazine, so I really appreciate the review. Your suit turned out great!
Karen6790 said... (8/18/08 1:31 PM) Reply
Wow,y ou get major points in my book just for attempting a swimsuit. The fact that it turned out so well is even better! I hope you get a chance to wear it somewhere - it deserves to be seen by more people than us.
sewtime said... (8/18/08 1:29 PM) Reply
Too cute, nice swimsuit!
TrixieD said... (8/18/08 1:06 PM) Reply
What a great swimsuit and great fit! I like the whimsy of the butterflies and rainbows.

by: Jstarr4250