Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5336

Posted on:8/29/08 0:06 AM
Last Updated:8/29/08 0:21 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
CathrynR said... (6/27/09 7:51 AM) Reply
Fantastic, you look wonderful in all variations of this outfit. Congratulations
Miss Fairchild said... (6/27/09 7:47 AM) Reply
Gorgeous top! And you look stunning! For some reason, the pattern picture is different from the pattern number. I'd love to find this pattern, too. Challis is a beautiful, flowy fabric to work with and you did an excellent job.
Hilary said... (9/21/08 8:27 AM) Reply
this is GORGEOUS! I love a little frill-its juust right, and not too much. Very pretty!
DaneDogMom said... (9/11/08 5:53 PM) Reply
This is a lovely top - very feminine and flattering! Need to find this pattern! Also, LOVE the gray jacket in the mini-wardrobe that you did to accompany this...superb workmanship...think you need to change your profile though...don't think believe there is ANYTHING beginner about your skills my Dear! :o)
XandraReynolds said... (8/31/08 8:27 PM) Reply
Love love love this blouse-perfect in challis-you are brilliant!
nadinec said... (8/30/08 10:02 AM) Reply
Wow! That whole outfit, including the shoes, is smokin' hot! Looks great on you!
Allie in Hong Kong said... (8/30/08 3:15 AM) Reply
Adorable top, I love how different it looks worn on it's own and with a jacket. I'm sad to hear the pattern is OOP!
CypGrl said... (8/29/08 6:20 PM) Reply
This looks great on you -- blouse and suit. I especially like the soft blouse with the tailored suit.
Mahogany Stylist said... (8/29/08 1:50 PM) Reply
Looking good, girl! Beautiful rolled hem. You know I've got to have one too! lol
mewiththree said... (8/29/08 12:40 PM) Reply
I love this top! It looks great on you too, perfect fit! Great job.
Barbara V said... (8/29/08 9:01 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous and very flattering and feminine on you. Great job! I want to make one too.
cindyann said... (8/29/08 8:10 AM) Reply
Great work on the rolled hem. I CANNOT get my rolled hem foot to work (lol....couldn't be my skills). Perhaps you could do a video tutorial? That would be fantastic!
Natasha B said... (8/29/08 7:00 AM) Reply
Fabulous top!
rozzybabe said... (8/29/08 5:35 AM) Reply
I love how this blouse looks on you. You did a great job on hemming the ruffles, & the cut away armhole flatters your figure. I'll be getting the pattern to make one for my best friend, & wouldn't have done so without seeing it made up. Thanks for a good review!
merteuil said... (8/29/08 2:03 AM) Reply
This is absolutely lovely! I want one too!
cathy45 said... (8/29/08 0:12 AM) Reply
Lovely top, Adriennne. The rolled hem is amazing. I just can't get the hang of my machine's RH foot.

by: Sheila457