Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8117 (Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:FreyaStark

About FreyaStarkstarstarstarstar
Member since: 6/12/08
Posted on:8/31/08 4:06 AM
Last Updated:9/1/08 0:03 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Christas said... (4/7/10 10:58 PM) Reply
Another very pretty top! You have such a knack for picking very lovely fabrics that go so nicely with the pattern.
katlew03 said... (4/7/10 10:44 PM) Reply
Freya -- both tunics are very pretty. I love this style top. This is a good style for you. I am thinking of trying this pattern and lengthening it into a caftan to wear while I am sewing. Ill have to see if KS has a plus size in this.
carnelian said... (9/1/08 4:07 PM) Reply
I love that dancing, swimming, bubbling Liberty paisley. I too have admired it on the net, since Liberty isn't sold where I live. Great choice and helpful kurta pattern comparison.
Heatherrique said... (9/1/08 10:41 AM) Reply
Very pretty blouse! Great style! You look very chic and cool!
michellep74 said... (8/31/08 8:03 PM) Reply
Very pretty tunic! I love your fabric!
FreyaStark said... (8/31/08 7:42 PM) Reply
Thanks, all, for your comments. It was not the sleeves that came down to my knees but the tunic itself. I looked liked something straight from an Oriental bazaar but perhaps too exotic for a trip to the local shops.
Karendee said... (8/31/08 2:37 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful top on you. The fabric is also lovely.
Annette1 said... (8/31/08 11:53 AM) Reply
I LOVE this! First of all, I hadn't even noticed this pattern until now. (How did it escape me.) I really like the way the shoulders fit, AND the front facing with the slit. It's very flattering on you. I have to laugh at your remark about the sleeves initially hanging to your knees. :o)) What do they think we are, a bunch of apes? I always marvel at the length of the SLEEVES in some of these patterns. :o)
Mary Stiefer said... (8/31/08 10:21 AM) Reply
This looks lovely and your changes make it yours. Congratulations on a job well done.
carolynw said... (8/31/08 9:12 AM) Reply
Very pretty - love the fabric

Victory Hazel Paper Pattern