Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Singlet Grocery Bag (bag)

Reviewed by:CarolynGM

About CarolynGMstarstarstarstar
AR USA
Member since: 3/9/03
Posted on:9/30/08 2:34 PM
Last Updated:9/30/08 2:35 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
hat-and-bag-lady said... (10/8/08 4:28 PM) Reply
I made several of these bags from Craftster s Queen of DIY . I absolutely loved them. I gave some away. I kept some. I lost some. (If I knew where they were, they would not be lost, would they) As for having lost them, I find it very simple to lose a grocery bag. Leave it ... somewhere. forget it. think about it and where the heck it could have gone when you get home. simplicity itself. anyway, I enjoyed making them and am glad that you did too.
Sewingmi said... (10/1/08 7:19 PM) Reply
Very nice! Thanks for all the useful links too!
Rustybobn said... (10/1/08 8:40 AM) Reply
Great bags, Carolyn!
trishapatk said... (9/30/08 9:02 PM) Reply
Delightful and informative review ... and very nice bags! Thanks for all the time you put into it!
JDpenelope said... (9/30/08 6:15 PM) Reply
This is a helpful review. I've also fallen off the sewing wagon, so maybe a project like this will give me a leg up, and back on, like it did for you. Haven't been on the site much and appreciate the links to Deepika's and Rustybobbin's projects, and also crafter.org. Our house is full of plastic bags; a fabric bag might help me get with the Green revolution, while using up some stash. Thanks for the review.